Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card for the post of UPPSC BEO Preliminary examination to be held on 22 March 2020 (Sunday) from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The examination will be conducted for the recruitment of 309 vacancies of Block Education Officer(BEO). Candidates can download their admit card from their official website at uppsc.up.nic.in.
How to download the UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to the link with “Click here to download Admit Card”
- Enter your details as per the UPPSC Application Form and click on the “Download Admit Card “
- Download UPPSC Block Education Officer Admit Card.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Stage-I: Preliminary Exam- 300 Marks
UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019-20: Selection Process
The selection process of UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment will consist of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: medical Examination
Examination Pattern :
The UPPSC BEO preliminary exam will comprise a total of 300 marks. One-third marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Check out the exam pattern:
- Total Marks – 300
- Total No. of Questions- 120
- Total Duration- 2 hours
- Negative Marking- 1/3 Marks
Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events
9. General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
You may also like to read :