UP Assistant Teacher Salary: UP Assistant Teacher had been released by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) for UP Secondary Schools in 2018. The UPBEB will soon release the SUPER TET Exam for the appointment of 17000 teachers in primary and secondary level post. All the aspirants want to know to about UP Assistant primary teacher profile, its salary structure and their future growth. One of the main reasons candidates opt for SUPER TET Exam is the attractive salary package and job benefits it comes along with. Here we going to learn more about the UP Assistant Primary Teacher profile :
Job Profile of UP Assistant Teacher
Every teacher must be responsible for many factors. Some of the elements have given below:
- To focus and educate students on the entire syllabus and also follow the guidelines provided by National Curriculum Framework.
- Work on the lesson plans of the chapters and plan and oragnize extra curricular activities in the school.
- Make the students aware of the complete information of the syllabus, structure and their curriculum.
- They need to attend the teachers meeting regularly and also the training which will be provided by UP Education Board.
- Assignment, project work, team teaching and remedial teaching should be planned by teacher
- They also need to work over the weak part of the students so that they can build better in life.
- Developing student interest in art,craft, games, library etc.
Get Free Study Material for UP Assistant Teacher Exam: Register Here
Salary of the UP Assistant Teacher
This assistant teacher mainly teaches the students up to the class fifth. The complete information has given below, which includes the salary information of the UP assistant teacher:
|Salary||Rural area structure of salary||Urban area structure of salary|
|Salary Scale||9300 to 34800||9300 to 34800|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200||Rs. 4200|
|Latest pay scale||Fixed up to Rs. 35400||Fixed up to Rs. 35400|
|12 % of the Dearness Allowance||It is Rs. 4248||It is Rs. 4248|
|HRA||It is Rs. 1340||It is Rs. 3540|
|Full gross salary scale||Total gross salary is Rs. 40988||Gross total wage is equal to Rs. 43188|
|Net salary||Rs. 39000 to Rs. 40000||Rs. 41500 to Rs. 42500|
Growth of UP Assistant Teacher
Every job profile consists of progression after some months or years, according to the their job profile. So similarly, assistant teachers also have some growth opportunities in the future which are given below:
- Assistant primary teacher: It is the first job profile after clearing the SUPER TET exam. You need to get 60 percent marks in the exam, and you are eligible for this job profile.
- Headmaster in primary school: Now it comes to the promotion, so after putting complete efforts to the school, you become headmaster in the primary school. It is a crucial post that gets handled by a responsible and wise person.
- A senior teacher in upper primary school: After the headmaster, you become a senior teacher in the top primary school. The senior teacher needs a high level of knowledge for teaching the students.
- Principal in upper primary school: Thus, the last promotion stage is principal in the high primary school.
It is all about the salary and growth opportunities in the job profile named Uttar Pradesh government primary assistant teacher. One should appear for the SUPER TET exam to eligible for this job offer. Candidate can obtain great growth opportunities in life after getting a proper assistant job in the UP.
UP Assistant Teacher Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must be qualified UPTET/CTET Exam. A 12th or Graduation Degree with Professional Qualification i.e. B.Ed, BTC, D.El.ed etc are eligible to fill up the admission form for the SUPER TET exam. For More Details :
UP Assistant Primary Teacher 2021 Eligibility Criteria
So candidates can apply for government UP assistant teacher jobs after qualifying SUPER TET exam. Now here we also need to learn about the job profile, salary structure of UP Assistant Teacher Post.
Get Free Study Material for UP Assistant Primary Teacher Exam: Register Here