UP Aided Junior Teacher Salary 2021: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) had released the examination date regarding the SUPTET exam for 1894 UP Aided Junior Teacher & Principal vacancies in Junior High School of Uttar Pradesh which will be going to be held on 17 Oct 2021. UPBEB has released 1894 total vacancies in which UP Aided Junior Teacher has 1504 and Principal has 390. All the candidates are curious about UP Aided Junior Teacher Salary. Here we are going to know about salary structure, perks, allowance, and Job Profile as per the 7th Pay Commission.
UP Aided Junior Teacher Salary 2021
As UP Government has followed the salary structure of the 7th Pay Commission and the government has passed the approval for increment in the pay scale of teachers. After the 7th Pay Commission, the pay scale for UP Aided Junior Teacher Salary has increased to Rs. 40000. The Basic Salary provided includes pay band and grade up as per the 7th Pay Commission, which is Rs. 9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- provided for UP Aided Junior Teacher. The in-hand salary differs from the location of the school i.e. rural and urban and the only difference comes in the house-rent allowance.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
UP Aided Junior Teacher Job Profile 2021
The job profile for UP Aided Junior Teacher has many profile work related to Primary and Upper Primary Level. This Profile involves the following roles and responsibilities:
- Follow NPE 2020 curriculum and pattern for better growth in the classroom
- To focus and educate students on the entire syllabus and also follow the guidelines provided by National Curriculum Framework.
- Helping students to develop an interest in studies and other co-curricular activities for their betterment
- Work on the lesson plans of the chapters then plans and organize extracurricular activities in the school.
- Assign tasks and homework to students and evaluate their performance,
- They need to attend the teachers meeting regularly and also the training which will be provided by UP Education Board.
- Maintain the attendance of students, Attend staff meetings
- Assignment, project work, team teaching, and remedial teaching should be planned by the teacher
- They also need to work over the weaker part of the students so that they can build better in life.
- Developing student interest in art, craft, games, library, etc.
UP Aided Junior Teacher Allowances
|Pay Band||PB-2 (9300 to 34800)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Maximum Salary||Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|D.A.(Dearness Allowance)||As per Govt Rule|
|H.R.A.(House Rent Allowance)||As per Govt Rule|
UP Aided Junior Teacher Salary Deductions
|PF(10% of basic)||4490|
|NPS(10% of basic + DA)||—|
|Income Tax||As per Govt rule|
UP Aided Junior Teacher Probation Period
The UPBEB will inform regarding the probation period for the post of UP aided Junior Teacher to the qualified candidates in the offer letter. The minimum period will be considered for teachers is 2 yrs.
UP Aided Junior Teacher Career Growth & Promotion 2021
The candidates who are qualified for the post of UP Aided Junior Teacher teachers also get extra benefits, incentives, and pay hikes based on their performance on annual basis. Additionally, they can apply for higher posts after getting the required experience. After their training period, the selected candidates are appointed as Senior Teachers.