1.If majority of students in your class are weak you should
A.not care about the intelligent students
B.keep your speed of teaching fast so that students comprehension level may increase
C.keep your teaching slow
D.keep your teaching slow along with some extra guidance to bright pupils
2.The field of education is permeated by conflicts and misconception because
A.problems in education call for subjectivity of interpretation
B.problems encountered in teaching are not amenable to rigorous scientific investigation
C.there are not good teaching methods and procedures
D.teachers are not worthy of doing rigorous scientific investigation
3.The main role of education according to Plato was
A.to develop the power of contemplation
B.to, develop the personality of each individual
C.to strengthen the ‘state
D.All of the above
4. What should a teacher do when examinations are near?
A. Complete the syllabus by calling students at his home
B. Complete the syllabus by devoting extra time in school
C. Ask the students to complete the syllabus themselves
D. Help them solving with important questions
5. What will be your reaction when an otherwise punctual student comes late in your class?
A. You will ignore it
B. You will try to know the reason for coming late
C. You will scold him before other students in the class
D. Ask him to leave the class
6. A teacher should be respected in the society when he
A. leads an ideal life
B. performs his duties sincerely
C. is capable of teaching effectively
D. All of these
7. During educational tours, what should NOT be your expectations from children?
A. Children should enjoy the tour.
B. Children should observe and ask questions.
C. Children should not ask any question.
D. Children should observe and note questions in their diaries.
8. What do you think is the best tool to motivate students?
A. Use audio-visual aids
B. Make lessons most interesting
C. involve students in a learning process
D. Meet parents regularly
9. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a good achievement test?
10. Primary function of the school as an agent of society is to
A. maintain social stability
B. prepare the child for life
C. provide children with an understanding of their environment
D. all of the above