CTET Exam 2021: The CBSE board has come up with an idea that from now onwards CTET 2021 will be held online. This implies that the candidates will be required to take up the test online. This implies that the candidates will be required to take up the test online. With the breaking of this news, a lot of candidates have started panicking and amidst that, we thought it would be really helpful if we provide them with the correct insight regarding this buzz. In this article, we will understand how to attempt the CTET Online Exam?
How To Attempt CTET Exam in Online Mode?
- For login, the candidate will have to enter login-ID and password which is mentioned in the CTET Admit Card. The computer terminal allotted to the candidate will display the WELCOME login screen, Candidate’s photograph, and question paper for the post, as opted by the candidate.
- After login, the candidate shall be able to see the detailed instructions for the examination. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully regarding the type of questions and marking scheme. At the designated time of the start of the examination, the candidates will be able to proceed and see the questions on the computer screen
- The clock will be set at the server. The timer in the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the CTET examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
- The Questions Palette displayed on the right side of the screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
5. You can click on the “>” arrow which appears to the left of question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximizing the question window.
Note: You can also choose the medium of the question paper before starting the exam.
How To Attempt The Questions?
6. To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question
7. Procedure for answering a multiple-choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options.
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on
the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button.
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button.
8. To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
9. You can shuffle between sections and questions anything during the examination as per your
convenience only during the time stipulated.
10. The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
Note: Blank Sheets for doing rough work/calculations shall be provided to the candidates. The Blanks Sheets would have a Header page for the candidates to write down his/her Name and Roll Number.
|Important CTET Links|
|CTET Cut OFF 2021||CTET New Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern||CTET Previous Year Papers|
|CTET 2021 Selection Process||CTET Salary 2021||CTET 2021 Certificate Validity|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||CTET Admit Card 2021||CTET 2021 Important Topics|