Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Punjab has released notification regarding the revised vacancies details for recruitment of Master Cadre in Punjab State. The notification for submitting the online application form for SSA Punjab Recruitment has been extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic along with this there is also an increase in the number of vacancies. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Punjab had earlier released 2182 vacancies for teacher posts for the SSA Recruitment 2020 which are now increased to 3295 vacancies for Master/Mistress Cadre posts. The interested candidates can apply online for the SSA Recruitment 2020 till the extended date 9th July 2020 on the official website at www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
The total vacancies consist of vacancies for the following subjects- Maths, Science, English, Hindi, Social Science, and Punjabi Language. Read the below-provided article to know complete details about SSA Recruitment 2020 including exam dates, exam patterns, eligibility criteria, vacancy, the application process, admit card, and syllabus.
Event for SSA Punjab 2020:
Starting date for an application form
02 March 2020
Last date of application form
09 July 2020
7-10 days before the exam
September 2020 (tentative)
To be notified
Eligibility Criteria for SSA 2020:
(i) Should have passed Graduation with 45% marks in the case of General Category candidates and 40% marks in the case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Backward Classes and physical Handicapped Candidates from a recognized university or institution and should have passed Punjabi as an elective subject for three years of Graduation;
(ii) Should have passed B.Ed from a recognized university or institution with Punjabi as one of the teaching subjects as per guidelines of University Grants Commission.
(iii)Passed in PSTET Paper 2 .
The admit cards will be uploaded by the exam conducting authorities on their official website 7-10 days before the commencement of the exam. The candidates can download the admit card by filling up the required credentials and mandatory to carry it with them to the exam hall.
The exam will be an online test with 150 Multiple Choice Questions of the subject for which the candidate is concerned to apply in SSA Punjab Recruitment 2020. Each question will score 1 mark that means the total marks for the exam will be 150. The test will be in bilingual format and the time duration for completing the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes, i.e. 150 minutes.
- Type of Exam: Master Cadre Recruitment
- Organizing Body: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Punjab
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode
- Nature of Exam: Bilingual
- Duration For Exam: 2.5 Hour
- Total Questions: 150(Subject Concerned)
- Total Marks:150
Name of the Subject
No. of Questions
No. of Marks
SSA Punjab Syllabus 2020:
The syllabus for each subject is described below, the candidate can find there’s one for which they have applied in the application form for the master cadre post in SSA Punjab 2020:
1. Critical and Historical understanding of Indian English Writers including R.K. Narayan, Arundhati Rao, Khushwant Singh, Sarojini Naidu, Mulk Raj Anand, Rajarao, Anita Desai, Rabindranath Tagore, Amitav Ghosh, A.K. Ramanujan
2. Elizabeth Age: Christopher Marlowe, Edmund Spenser, Shakespeare
3. Augustan Age: Alexander Pope, Jonathan Swift, Samuel Richardson, Henry Fielding, Joseph Addison
4. Romantic Period: William Blake, William Wordsworth, Leigh Hunt, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Lord Byron, P.B. Shelley, Mary Shelley, Mathew Gregory Lewis, Mary Wollstonecraft, John Keats, Jane Austen, Sir Walter Scott,
5. Jacobean to Restoration: John Donne, John Milton, Ben Jonson, John Dryden
6. Victorian Period: Alfred, Robert Browning, Thomas Carlyle, Lord Tennyson, Walter Peter, John Ruskin, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte, Charles Dickens, George Eliot, Samuel Butler, Thomas Hardy, Elizabeth Gaskell, Mathew Arnold
7. Modern Period: T.S.Eliot, Virginia Woolf, Joseph Conrad, James Joyce, E.M. Forster, D.H. Lawrence, W.B. Yeats, George Bernard Shaw, Harold Printer, Samuel Beckett, F.R. Leavis, William Empson, I.A. Richards.
8. Contemporary Period: Philips Larkin, Ted Hughes, Stevie Smith, Seamus Heaney, Eavan Boland, George Orwell, Doris Lessing, Graham Greene, Salman Rushdie, William Golding, V.S. Naipaul, Stephen Leacock
9. Literary terms
10. Grammar and Linguistics
1. आदि-काल व मध्यकाल- हिंदी साहित्य का इतिहास, आदि-काल व भक्ति-काल की परिस्थितियां, रीति-काल, प्रमुख कवि
2. आधुनिक काल- प्रमुख परिस्थितियां, भारतेन्दु युग, द्विवेदी युग, छायावाद, प्रगतिवाद, प्रयोगवाद, नई कविताएं
3. हिन्दी गघ का उद्-भव व विकास- प्रमुख कवि, प्रमुख कहानीकार, प्रमुख निबन्धकार, प्रमुख नाटककार
4. समीक्षा सिद्धांत
5. व्याकरण- व्यावहारिक व्याकरण, देवनागरी लिपि, मुहावरे व लोकोक्तियां
6. तकनीकी शब्दावली
8. छंद- दोहा, सोरठा, चौपाई, सवैया, कवित्त, कुंडलियां
1. Matrices & Determinant
2. Elementary Set theory
3. Sequence & Series
4. Binomial theorem
5. Continuity & Differentiability
6. Applications of Derivations
8. Differential Equations
9. Linear Inequalities
10. Straight lines
11. Conic Sessions
12. Introduction to the three-dimensional Geometry
13. Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
14. Trigonometric functions
15. Permutation & Combinations
16. Numerical Analysis
17. Number Theory
18. Mathematical Reasoning
21. Linear Programming Problems
1. Civics: Centre Government, State Level Government, Foreign Policy, Citizenship, Organs of Government, Courts- Supreme Court & High Court, Fundamental Rights, U.N.O, Indian Federal System, Election Procedure, Constitution in detail, Concepts, Party system in India, Democracy at Rural and Urban level, theories of Liberalism, Marxism, Gandhism.
2. Geography: Geography of India (special preference to Punjab), Physical geography- The Earth & its origin, Atmosphere, lithosphere, and Hydrosphere, Resources & Environment- Resources, Forests, Major Soils, fisheries, Minerals, Agriculture, Industries, Population, and Environment.
3. Economics: Consumer Equilibrium, national Income & Related Aggregate, Balance of trade & B.O.P, Micro & Macro- difference & Explain working, Determination of Income & Employment, Forms of Market, producer Behavior, Money & Banking, Budget & Economy, Concept of GDP, GNP, NDP, NNP, Economy planning of India, Indian Economy & Punjab Economy.
4. History: History of Punjab, India, and World
1. Physical Chemistry: Basic principle of chemistry, Atomic structure, States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Basic Principles and applications of spectroscopy, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Solid States, Concept of catalysis, Solutions
2. Inorganic Chemistry: Chemical Periodicity, General Principles & Process of isolation of metals, Hydrogen, S-block elements, P-block elements, d & f-block elements, Coordination compounds & Organometallic compounds, Environmental Chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Bio-inorganic Chemistry, Physical characterization of inorganic compounds.
3. Organic Chemistry: Purification & Characterization of Chemical Compounds, basic principles of organic chemistry, Chemistry of Hydrocarbon, Polymers, Bio-molecules, Chemistry in Everyday life, Common reagents, selective organic transformations, Principles related to Physical Chemistry, Organic compounds containing halogen, Oxygen & Nitrogen
4. Zoology: Diversity in the living world, Structural Organisations in Animals, Animal Physiology, Reproduction, Cell Biology, Genetics & Evolution, Biology & Human Welfare, Biotechnology & its Applications, Ecology & Environment.
5. Botany: Diversity In the living world, Structural Organisations in Plants, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Cell biology, Genetics & Evolution, Biology & Human Welfare, Biotechnology & Its applications, Ecology & Environment.
6. Physics: Mathematical Methods of Physics, Classical mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Quantum Mechanics, Thermodynamics & Statistical Physics, Electronics & Experimental methods, Experimental Techniques & data analysis, Atomic & Molecular Physics, Condensed matter Physics, Nuclear & Particle Physics.
- Minimum Age: 18 Yr
- Maximum age: 37 Yrs
- For General & Other Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 500/ –
- Ex- Servicemen: Nil
Total Vacancies: 3294
|Subject||Total Vacancies||Revised Vacancies||Detailed Notification|
|Social Studies||52||54||Click Here|
SSA Punjab Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1. What is the last date to Apply for SSA Recruitment online form.
Ans . The last date to apply SSA Recruitment online form is 9th July 2020.
Q2. Is there any option to fill the SSA Recruitment form in offline mode?
Ans. No, you can only fill the form by online mode only.
Q3. When will SSA Recruitment 2020 exam be conducted.
Ans. The exam date will be updated soon on their official website
Q4. On which website I can fill the form?
Ans. you can apply on the official website i.e Apply HERE
Q5. How many total vacancy in SSA Recruitment 2020?
Ans. There are total 3294 vacancies for master cadre.