- Starting Date to Apply: 13th Jan 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 20th Jan 2020
- Last Day to Online Correction for UR: 10 days after the Last Day of Submission
- Date for Online Correction for EWS: 07 to 16 Feb 2020
Total Vacancies: 264
|S. No||Name of Subject||General||SC||ST||OBC||MBC||EWS||Total Post|
- For School Lecturer- Grammar, General Grammar, Literature: Shastri or equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and Second Class Acharya degree or equivalent Sanskrit medium examination in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri degree or equivalent.
- For School Lecturer- Hindi, English, History: Second Class Postgraduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.
- For all Vacancies: Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Minimum- 21 yrs
- Maximum-40 Yrs
- Candidates can apply for more than one post
- Candidates have to fulfill eligibility criteria
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Question Type: MCQ(Online/Offline)
- Total Marks:450
- There will be two Papers. Marks for Paper-I:150 marks and Marks of Paper-II:300 marks.
- Duration of Paper-I: one and a half hours and the duration of Paper-II: three hours.
- Negative marking- Deduction of one-third of mark
Examination Pattern :
Paper-I General Awareness and General Studies :1 hr 30 min
|S. No||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|1||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30|
|2||Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
Paper-II Subject concerned : 3 Hr
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of subject concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|