REET Online Correction Window 2021: Rajasthan Education Board has re-opened the REET online correction portal for candidates who had applied for REET 2021. Candidates who want to correct their language (First/Second), Gender and photograph in the application form can change on official website. All the candidates can also change other thinks i.e. category, subject, marital status ,name, father’s name, mother’s name, husband’s name, DOB through official website from 28 September 2021 to 8 October 2021 after the REET Examination. Rajasthan Education Board has going to conduct the REET 2021 examination on 26th September 2021. The other details has been given below :
REET 2021: Important dates
|1||Starting date for Online application||11 Jan 2021|
|2||REET Last Date for Registration & fill Payment 2021||19th February 2021 (Extended)|
|3||Last Date for Online application form filling||20th February 2021|
|4||Issue of admit card||17 September|
|5||REET Exam date||26 Sept 2021|
|6||REET Correction Window Open||28 September 2021 to 8 October 2021|
REET 2021: Correction Allowed in Application Form
The detail of correction, fee in application form has been given below:
|For Online Correction in Category, subject, marital status, name, father’s name, mother’s name, husband’s name, DOB||
|For Online Correction in language (First/Second), Gender and photograph
Direct Link to Apply for REET Online Correction Window
All the candidates can make online correction in language (First/Second), Gender and photograph through official website from 21 September 2021 to 26 Sept 2021. Candidate can give paper in subject whichever they are eligible. The direct link for REET 2021 online correction has been given below :
REET Offline Correction Process
|For Offline Correction||REET 2021 Offline Correction Window Official Notice|
|For Correction in Language||
|For Correction in Category, subject, marital status||
|For Correction in name, father’s name, mother’s name, husband’s name, DOB||
How To Apply For REET 2021?
- Step 1: Open the official website to apply for REET 2021:www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on “REET 2021”
- Step 3: There will be a new tab opened i.e. http://www.reetbser21.com/ReETfoRm2021/HsPage.php
- Step 4: For Register first, Click here for “Register & Generate Fee Challan For REET-2021”.
- Step 5: Fill in your personal detail and submit them. There will be generated Fee Challan for REET 2021.
- Step 6: Then In the Application form option, there will be “Fill Application Form For REET-2021” and Read the instruction provided on the official page before applying for a REET application form. Click on it
- Step 7: Enter your details like personal information asked in the application form. Click Here to Check Sample Form
- Step 8: Make the necessary payment offline/online with REET 2021 Challan.
- Step 9: Recheck the application form and then submit it before the closing date of the application form.
- Step 10: Take out a hard copy of the duly filled registration form.
For More Detail on REET Application Form:
- Register & Generate Fee Challan For REET-2021
- Re-Print Exam Form For REET-2021
- Deposit Difference Fee for LEVEL- I
- Check Challan Payment Status For REET-2021
- Forgot Registration/Challan Number For REET-2021
REET 2021: Revised Eligibility Criteria
- Female EWS Category Age Relaxation – 10 yrs
- Male EWS Category Age Relaxation – 5 yrs
- B.ED, D.El.Ed from NIOS can also apply for PRT (REET Level 1 Exam)
- B.ED candidates who had already applied for REET Level 2, can apply for REET Level 1 by submitting the difference amount fee of Rs. 200/- for Level 1 registration.
REET 2021: Educational Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: (Primary Stage):
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Graduation with B.Ed passed from recognized university (Revised Eligibility Criteria)
Diploma in Elementary Education from NIOS(Revised Eligibility Criteria)
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Graduation or post-graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year in B.A. /B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation or Post Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Note: Note:- Amendment by NCTE Notification No.F.No. NCTE-Reg/012/22/2019-US(Regulation)-HQ. Dated 13th November 2019 “At least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post-Graduation and B.Ed.” the following Proviso inserted-“Provided that minimum percentage of marks in graduation shall not be applicable to those incumbents who had already taken admission to the Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Elementary Education or an equivalent course prior to the 29th July 2011.”
REET 2021: Exam Fee
- For Paper 1 or Paper2: Rs. 550/-
- For Both Papers: Rs. 750/-
REET 2021: Exam Timings
The REET Exam date is 25 April 2021. This Exam will be held in two shifts. The timings of both the shifts are given below :
|PAPER-II||10:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M||2.30 Hours|
|PAPER-I||2:30 P.M to 05:00 P.M||2.30 Hours|
REET Revised Exam Date 2021
REET 2021 examination will be going to be held on 26 Sept 2021. The revised examination notice has been released by Rajasthan Education Board. Due to the COVID issue, the REET examination date has been revised.
FAQ: REET Online Correction Window 2021
Q1. What is the official website for applying to the REET 2021 exam?
Ans. The official website of the REET is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/ Applicants can visit this website to submit the online application form here.
Q2. What is the number of attempts a candidate can avail for the REET 2021 exam?
Ans. Till now there is no limit on the number of attempts for appearing in REET.
Q4. What is the validity period of the REET certificate?
Ans. the validity period of REET is 3 years.
Q5. Is the REET exam Bilingual?
Ans. Yes, it is bilingual in nature.
|REET important Link
|REET Previous Year Papers Download PDF||REET 2021 Exam Date||REET 2021: Preparation Tips For REET Exam|
|REET Syllabus 2021 –||REET Salary 2021||REET Eligibility Criteria|