Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Salary 2021: Punjab Education Recruitment Board has released the examination date for the 8393 Pre Primary Teachers Recruitment Exam in the Punjab State. Education Recruitment Board, Punjab conducts the Pre Primary Teachers Recruitment Exam for government schools in various cities of Punjab. Eligible candidates want to know about perks, benefits, the salary of Pre Primary Teachers Recruitment Exam. Now, let’s Check out the Pre Primary Teachers salary structure along with the in-hand salary, job profile, perks, and other allowances.
Punjab Pre Primary Teachers Salary 2021: Highlights
|Post||Pre Primary Teachers|
|Pay Scale||Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200/-|
|Basic Pay||Rs 10, 300/-|
|Annual Salary||Rs. 1,23,600/-(as per the 7th Pay Commission)|
|Others Allowance||as per post|
Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Salary 2021
As per the 7th Pay Commission, Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher in-hand salary is Rs. 10, 300/- per month and the annual salary Rs. 1,23,600/-. The grade pay of Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher is Rs. 4,200/-.
Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Allowances, Benefits & Perks
Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher has given many allowances, benefits, and perks. These benefits and perks are given below :
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – 17 %
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) -24 %
- Monthly Pension (After retirement)
- Medical facilities
- Maternity Leave
- Bonus, etc
Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Job Profile
Every post has many responsibilities and a working schedule. The responsibilities of Punjab Pre Primary Teacher areas are given below :
- Making lesson plan and organize daily activities
- To focus and educate students on the entire syllabus and also follow the guidelines provided by National Curriculum Framework.
- Work on the lesson plans of the chapters and plan and organize extracurricular activities in the school.
- Make the students aware of the complete information of the syllabus, structure, and curriculum.
- They need to attend the teachers meeting regularly and also the training which will be provided by Punjab Education Board.
- Assignment, project work, team teaching, and remedial teaching should be planned by the teacher
- They also need to work over the weak part of the students so that they can build better in life.
- Developing student interest in art, craft, games, library, etc.
Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Probation Period
The probation period of Punjab Pre Primary Teacher is 2 yr. According to Punjab education Board, Punjab Pre Primary Teacher becomes permanent after completing 2 yr of the probation period in the government school. Punjab Pre Primary Teacher will get all perks, allowances, and benefits after completing their probation period.
Growth of Punjab Pre Primary Teacher
The growth of the Punjab Pre Primary Teacher career depends upon the teacher’s ability, performance, and dedication. Punjab Pre Primary Teacher can get a promotion and become a primary teacher in school. After completing the eligibility criteria for the TGT post, the candidate can be promoted to a higher post.
FAQ: Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Salary 2021
Q. What is the basic salary of a Punjab Pre Primary Teacher?
Ans. The basic salary of a Punjab Pre Primary Teacher is Rs. 10, 300/- per month
Q. How long is the probation period of Punjab Pre Primary Teacher?
Ans. The probation period of Punjab Pre Primary Teacher is for 2 yrs.
Q. How many vacancies have been out by Punjab education Board for pre-Primary Teachers?
Ans. A total of 8393 pre Primary Teacher vacancies has been released by Punjab education Board f
Q. Is the candidate can be transferred out of state after getting Punjab Pre Primary Teacher?
Ans. No, the joining location always be in the various district of Punjab state