OPSC recruitment 2021: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment to fill 160 vacancies for Odisha Education Service Officers in Group- B. The OPSC Recruitment application form 2021 was live from 12th November 2021. The last date for the submission of the OPSC Recruitment application form 2021 is 10th December 2021. Interested candidates apply for the post of Odisha Education Service Officers in Group- B through the direct link provided in the below section. Read on to check out the entire application form recruitment process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other relevant information about the OPSC Recruitment 2021.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
Candidates can go through this section to get all the relevant information regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2021 PDF for the post of Odisha Education Service Officer (Group- B).
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post||Odisha Education Service Officer (Group- B)|
|No. of posts||160|
|Start Date of Submission||12th November 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||10th December 2021|
|Category||Government Job (Recruitment)|
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Notification
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the OPSC Recruitment 2021 on 18th October 2021. They have published all the relevant information regarding the OPSC Recruitment Process 2021 in the notification. Candidates can read the article till the end to get all the information mentioned on the notice. To check the notice for OPSC Recruitment 2021, candidates click on the following link:
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
OPSC Recruitment 2021 has announced 160 vacancies for the post of Odisha Education Service Officer in Group-B. The following table depicts the division of post vacancies into various categories. Read on to know more:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||15|
OPSC Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
The candidates have to submit the application form for the post of Odisha Education Service Officer in Group- B by 10th December 2021. Candidates are requested to fill in the application form as soon as possible and wait till the end of the application process to avoid last hour rush. Following is the step by step instructions to fill and submit the application form for the OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) i.e. opsc.gov.in
- Click on the Login Button.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website clicking on the “New User” button.
- Fill in the required details and login.
- Skip the registration process and click on the registered user button, if already registered.
- Next click on the Apply Online button.
- Instructional Page will appear on the screen. Read the instructions, scroll down and click on the Proceed to Registration button.
- A pop up will appear, click Ok button to continue.
- Candidates have to provide their email address and mobile number and click Ok button to continue.
- Enter the OTP code and click the Next button.
- Now the Registration Page will open. Enter preferred User Name and check availability.
- Select Odisha Education Service Officer in Group-B option.
- Candidates have to fill in all the required details including personal, profession and education qualification details.
- Upload the required documents in the respective sections.
- Check the application form carefully and then proceed to the payment gateway.
- Once the payment is done through Net Banking, credit card or debit, click on to the submit button.
- Once your application is submitted, click on the download form button and take a print out of the application for future reference.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Link
The application process for the OPSC Recruitment 2021 has started on the 12th November 2021. The candidates are required to fill in the application form for the OPSC Recruitment 2021 by the last date of submission i.e. 10th December 2021. The OPSC Recruitment Application process 2021 is done through online mode. The candidates can click on to the following link to access the application form.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2021 for the post of Odisha Education Service Officer in Group-B are mentioned below. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the OPSC Recruitment examination 2021 to avoid disqualification or rejection.
|Category||Minimum Qualification Required|
|Language Proficiency (Read and Write)||Odia|
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Other Eligibility Conditions
The candidates interested in applying for the OPSC Recruitment 2021 must go through the following additional eligibility conditions stated by the Odisha Public Service Commission in their official notification:
- Candidate must have a good character and satisfactory antecedents as revealed by the Police Verification
- Candidates must have a good physique/ sound health, active habits and free from organic defects or bodily/ mental infirmity.
- A candidate having two living spouses will not be eligible for the appointment.
- A candidate debarred for a certain period/ chances by the OPSC or UPSC or other State Public Commissions from appearing at any Examination or interview will not be eligible for the recruitment during that debarred tenure.
- Government servants (temporary and permanent) are eligible to apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2021. Such candidates have to submit a No Objection Certificate from their respective Head of Offices.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Age limit
The lower age limit for the post of Odisha Education Service Officer in Group-B is 21 years. The maximum age limit is 32 years for the same post. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who belong to the reserved categories such as SC, ST, SEBC, Women and Ex-Servicemen. The upper age limit for persons with disabilities with minimum 40% permanent disability is of 10 years.
Persons with disabilities belonging to the SC/ST/SEBC category are eligible for maximum age relaxation of 15 years.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Exam Fees
The candidates are required to pay exam fees by using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking in the payment gateway of Odisha Government Treasury Portal. Once you fill in the application form, you will be redirected to this portal. The application form fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable in nature. The candidates cannot claim the application form fees once they have submitted it under any circumstances. The fee structure is as follows:
|SC/ST/ Person with disability||NIL|
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of the OPSC Recruitment 2021 for the Education Service Officer in Group-B includes a written test and an interview.
Written Test: The written test for OPSC Recruitment 2021 consists of three papers- General English (100 marks), General Knowledge (100 marks) and Education (150 marks). The time duration for each paper will be three hours.
Interview: The candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be called for the interview/ Vice Voce test. The Vice Voce test will carry 150 marks.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The exam pattern for the OPSC Recruitment 2021 for the education Service Officer in Group- b includes three papers. The exam will be conducted on three paper as mentioned below:
General English: The paper is focused on the understanding of candidates of the English Language and capability of writing in English. The paper is mostly subjective in nature and the candidates will have to write essays, precis and letters on a given subject. The total marks of the paper is 100 marks including a 50 marks essay.
General Knowledge: the paper will carry 100 marks. The paper is designed to test the general knowledge of the candidates on current affairs, basic history and geography.
Education: The paper will carry 150 marks. The difficulty level of the question paper will be of Post-Graduation Level. The paper will include topics like philosophy of education, educational psychology, educational administration and supervision and so on.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the process to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
A. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Online for the Posts through The OPSC’s official Website before 10th December 2021. The OPSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application Process has started on 12th November 2021.
Q. What are the Jobs in OPSC Recruitment 2021?
A. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a Notification to fill 160 vacancies for the post of Odisha Education Service Officers in Group B under the School and Mass Education Department in the State
Q. What is the last date of submission for the OPSC Recruitment Application Form 2021?
A. The last date of submission for the OPSC Recruitment Application Form 2021 is 10th December 2021.