NIEPID Recruitment 2020: National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) 2020. The NIEPD (Divyangjan), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications, in the prescribed format, from the eligible candidates for the following posts to be filled by direct NIEPID Recruitment 2020 at NIEPID Headquarters, Model Special Education Centre, Noida, RC Noida, RC Kolkata and RC Navi Mumbai.
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) has invited applications for the Junior Special Education, Teacher and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for NIEPD Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 July 2020.
NIEPID Recruitment 2020 Overview:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Special Education, Teacher and Other Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||11|
|Type of Jobs||Telangana Government Jobs|
|End Date to Fill Application||30th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Merit List and Interview|
NIEPID Recruitment 2020 post wise distribution of vacancies are:
Name Of The Post
|Junior Special Education Teacher||03|
|Vocational Instructor Grade-II||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIEPID 2020 Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Special Education Teacher, Level-06||1 a) Graduate and Diploma in Special Education (MR) or equivalent with two years’ experience of working with children with mental retardation. (OR) b) B.Ed. in Special Education (MR) (OR) c) B.R.S.(MR) with specialization in Special Education.
2. Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) registration as personnel/professional in Special education (MR)
Statistical Assistant, Level-05
Master’s Degree in Statistics from recognized University.
|3.||Vocational Instructor Gr-II, Level-04||10+2 pass with DVR (MR)/DVTE (MR).
2) Two years’ experience in Vocational Training & Rehabilitation in the field of mental retardation.
3) Valid Registration with RCI as professional/Personnel.
|4.||Principal Level-12 (7th CPC)||Post Graduate with Master Degree in Social Sciences with M.Ed., Special Education (MR).||45 years|
|5.||Home Visitor/Teacher, Level-06||1. Degree from a recognized University.
2. Master’s Degree in Social Work.
|6.||Junior Accountant, Level-04||1) B.Com.
2) Minimum three years of experience in Independently handling Establishment matters, Accounts/Cash of which minimum one year experience in Government or Semi Government Establishments.
|7.||Driver, Level-02||Class 08th pass with heavy vehicle/light vehicle/running license from the competent authority with two years driving experience.||28 years|
DOWNLOAD NIEPID RECRUITMENT 2020 APPLICATION FORM: HERE
Selection Process for NIEPID Recruitment 2020:
NIEPID Recruitment 2020: NIEPID is recruiting candidates on the basis of interview. There are possibilities for aspirants getting placement through written exam and walk-in interview in NIEPID.
Application Procedure for NIEPID Recruitment 2020:
To apply for the above posts of NIEPID Recruitment 2020, contenders need to fill the application form in the prescribed format and submit it along with the self-attested copies of certificates like educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability, etc.
Postal Address Director of NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009.
• Candidates need to send their demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application.
• No fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ category.
• The candidate should clearly mention their name & post applied for on the backside of DD.
NIEPID Recruitment 2020 Notification
- KVS 2020: KVS Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- CTET 2020: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- DSSSB 2020: DSSSB Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern