NCERT CEE 2021: NCERT has released the revised selection process for Regional Institute of Education admission 2021. NCERT has postponed the CEE 2021 examination. The revised selection process will on Merit based. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate marks which has been mentioned in application form on the official website. NCERT will release the Merit List soon on official website. RIE CEE 2021 entrance exam is organized at the National Level. CEE 2021 has been organized for admission in various teaching UG and PG courses. The detail of selection procedure will be given below :
NCERT CEE 2021 Highlights
|Organization||Regional Institute of Education (RIE), NCERT|
NCERT Common Entrance Examination (CEE-2021)
|Exam held||Once in Year|
|Selection process||Merit List, Counseling (Revised)|
NCERT CEE 2021 Courses
NCERT CEE 2021 entrance exam offer admission into various UG and PG courses i.e.
|B.Sc.B.Ed.||4 yrs||Regional Institutes of Education located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong and Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar, Haryana|
|B.A.B.Ed.||4 yrs||Regional Institutes of Education located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong and Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar, Haryana|
|M.Sc.B.Ed.||6 yrs||Regional Institutes of Education are located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong.|
|B.Ed.||2 yrs||Regional Institutes of Education are located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong.|
|M.Ed.||2 yrs||Regional Institutes of Education are located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong.|
NCERT CEE 2021: Important Dates
NCERT CEE Application Events
NCERT CEE Application Dates
|Starting Date Of Online Application||
|Last Date of Online Application||
31 July 2021
|Last date for Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks for 2021 Appearing Applicants of B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./M.Sc.Ed.||
16 Aug 2021
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||
(will be notified later).
Merit List (Revised)(will be notified later).
Steps To Fill the Application Form For NCERT CEE 2021
- Step 1: First of all, the applicants have to visit the official website of the NCERT.
- Step 2: Then click on the Candidate Registration. Register yourself by following the link “Registration Form” in the
CEE-2021 website at http://cee.ncert.gov.in.After you complete the registration you will be sent a onetime
password/user credentials to the registered mobile.
- Step 3: Log in to the CEE-2021 website at https://cee.ncert.gov.in using user name/e-mail id and the password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Step 4: On login, you will see the applicant’s, Index Page. Please read the instructions given there carefully and click Next.
- Step 5: Please fill in the personal details here. choose the category, if you are applying for Prarambh, Jhajjar, Haryana select the category, if you are from Hyderabad Karnataka remember to select the same.
- Step 6: Choose the course and fill in the correct and proper information carefully, upload all the required scanned documents viz. passport size photograph (5Kb – 40Kb) and Candidate’s signature (5 Kb- 15 Kb) should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Step 7: Confirm the Data and check all the basic information data provided by you. Click n Submit Button.
- Step 8: Then pay the fees of the Application form by net banking or debit or credit card.
- Step 9: After All this process candidate will be able to Save and Print the Application Form for future purposes.
- Step 10: Candidates are advised to keep print copies of the filled Application Form for further use.
NCERT CEE 2021: Apply Online Link(Inactive)
NCERT CEE 2021 Application Fees
Candidates can pay RIE CEE 2021 application fee online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline (Canara Bank/ HDFC e-challan) mode.
- For General/OBC Category Students -Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Students -Rs. 500/-
- For Person with Disability (PwD) of any category Students -Rs. 500/-
- For Economically Weaker Section Candidates -Rs. 500/-
NCERT CEE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
B.Sc. B. Ed (4 years)
B.A. B. Ed (4 years)
M. Sc. Ed (6 years)
B. Ed ( 2 years)
M. Ed (2 years)
NCERT CEE 2021: Selection Process
1. 60% from entrance examination and 40% from aggregate scores for B.Sc.B.Ed. / B.A.B.Ed./M.Sc.Ed./B.Ed./M.Ed (Old). The selection list will be prepared on merit base. (New)
2. Aggregate score will be defined as:
- For B.Sc.B.Ed. and M.Sc.Ed.: Obtained marks of PCM or PCB out of Maximum marks of PCM/PCB in qualifying examination.
- For B.A.B.Ed. obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of Maximum marks of qualifying examination.
- For B.Ed. obtained total marks of qualifying degree examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying degree examination
- For M.Ed. obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying examination. If the qualifying examination is B.Sc.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed /B.A.Ed./B.A.B.Ed.
3. TIE Cases will be decided by scores of Teaching Aptitude test. Further TIE will be decided on the basis of age.
4. Merit list will consider 2 digits after decimal with rounding off.
5. RIEs will provide 1 seat for each course B.Sc. B.Ed. and B.A. B.Ed., and RIE Mysuru will also provide 1 seat for each course of M.Sc.Ed. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) over and above of their regular quota for NTSE awardees.
6. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination up to two years back i.e., 2019, 2020 and appearing/ appeared in 2021
7. Candidates can apply B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.Ed. There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. and M.Ed.
NCERT CEE 2021: Exam Pattern
Separate Questions will be administrated to the following groups-
- Group A– B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.
- Group B– B.Ed
- Group C– M.Ed
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total Duration: 120 Minutes
- A number of Test Booklets: One Set of Booklets for each group.
- Marking Scheme: Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each,
- Negative Marking – 0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.
Section In Exam
|Language Proficiency In English||
|Teaching Aptitude / Attitude||
NCERT CEE 2021 Syllabus
|Language Proficiency||Indicating specific areas like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.|
|Teaching Aptitude||Will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.|
|Reasoning Ability||Indicating specific areas like verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement, and conclusions, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships.|
NCERT CEE 2021: Previous Year Paper
|Group A||B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.||Old Question Paper for 10+2 level (Group A)|
|Group B||B.Ed||Old Questions Paper for Degree level (Group – B)|
|Group C||M.Ed||Old Questions Paper for Post Graduation level (Group – C)|
FAQ: NCERT CEE 2021
Q 1. What / Why NCERT CEE-2021?
Ans. National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi has set up five Regional Institutes of Education to deliver the best possible teacher education across India. To get admission to any of these RIEs, Candidates have to take up and qualify in Common Entrance Examination.
Q 2. What is RIE?
Ans. The Regional Institute of Education (RIE, formerly known as Regional College of Education), is a constituent unit of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The RIEs are set up in 1963 by the Government of India in different parts of India covering various regions. The Regional Institutes of Education have established themselves as institutes of repute in the area of school and teacher education. The institutes have endeavored to shoulder the responsibilities and challenges generated by changes in the educational scenario of the country.
Q 3. What are the advantages of studying at RIE’s?
Ans. RIEs have been offering various programs for the last 55 years. Through Campus placement activity, the Institutes provide opportunities both to employing organizations as well as young professional aspirants. 100% of students get opportunities through campus placement however some of them prefer to go for higher studies. The institutes also offer merit scholarships to up to 50% of students and others are eligible for various other scholarship schemes. The campus is fully residential and all the students are provided accommodation in the campus.
Q 4. My 12th result has not been announced yet, so how do I upload my marks?
Ans. If you are appearing for +2 Exams in 2021, at the time of filling the application the Candidate should fill zeros and continue. You may upload the Qualifying Marks Examination Marks once the result is declared but well before the cut-off date: 5/7/2021 when the application is opened to upload the marks.
Q 5. With a single exam fee payment, can I opt for more than one course?
Ans. Yes, depending on your eligibility, you can pay the exam fee once and apply for more than one course on the CEE website.
Q 6. What to do as my photo is not clearly visible in the Admit Card?
Ans. In any case, if Photo and Signature are not clearly printed on the Admit Card, before coming to the examination Center, the candidate must paste his / her recent photo and signature duly attested by a gazetted officer.
Q 7. How will I know my application has reached RIE?
Ans. An automated SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number and your application is enabled for the final print. There is no need to send the Hard Copy to our Office / any RIE. This print is essential at the time of Admission Counselling if you called for it.
Q 8. Is the Question Papers are same for all courses like B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed., M.Sc.B.Ed., B.Ed. and M.Ed.?
Ans. No papers are completely different:
1. For B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed., M.Sc.B.Ed. Papers are same it is based on 12th Standard
2. For B.Ed., it is based on Graduation Standard.
3. For taking admission in M.Ed. Paper will be different from Post Graduation qualification standard.
Q 9. How will be the CEE Rank given?
Ans. Ranks are generated with 60% weightage from CEE-2021 and 40% weightage for qualifying exam if the Candidate is eligible.
Q 10. Why it is necessary to update the Qualifying Examination Marks?
Ans. Please be informed that the CEE Ranks will be generated only if you have updated the qualifying marks. Also, Incomplete / Wrong entry or marks will produced wrong CEE Ranking and those candidates will be disqualified at the time of Admission Counselling in respective RIEs. Hence, update your marks in our portal at the earliest.