NCERT CEE 2021: NCERT has released the Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination(RIE CEE) 2021 application form for B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed courses. The online application form for RIE CEE 2021 can be filled on 31 July 2021 on the official website. RIE CEE 2021 entrance exam is organized at the National Level for admission in teaching professional courses. The exam date for RIE CEE 2021 will be available on the official website soon. Candidates have started preparing for CEE 2021 examination. Here, we going to discuss tips and tricks for CEE 2021 better preparation.
NCERT CEE 2021: Exam Highlights
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Medium of Examination||Hindi and English|
|Total Duration||120 Minutes|
|number of Test Booklets||One Set of Booklets for each group.|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each,|
|Negative Marking||0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.|
NCERT CEE 2021: Exam Pattern
The detailed Examination Pattern for RIE CEE 2021 has been given below :
|Language Proficiency In English||20||40|
|Teaching Aptitude / Attitude||30||60|
NCERT has offered various teaching courses which have been differentiated into various groups for RIE CEE 2021 examination.
|Group||Course||Level of Examination|
|Group A||B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.||The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing higher secondary/senior secondary education|
The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation
The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation and professional education level
RIE CEE 2021 Strategy (Section Wise)
|Language Proficiency||Language proficiency contains Hindi or English language. This section contains 20 questions for 40 marks. There are some important topics for Language Section.
The teaching Aptitude section contains 30 questions for 60 marks. There are some important topics for this Section.
The Reasoning Ability section contains 30 questions for 60 marks. There are some important topics for this Section.
RIE CEE 2021: Exam Preparation Strategy
RIE CEE 2021 exam will be going out soon on the official website. Candidates have to make a strategy and plan their schedule to get better scores in examinations.
- Know the exam pattern and syllabus – Before starting your preparations, make sure to go through the complete syllabus and note down the important topics that need your attention. The exam pattern of RIE CEE consists of various subjects namely Language Proficiency, Reasoning Ability, and Teaching Aptitude.
- Work on your weaker Sections – Many aspirants tend to leave their weaker topics with the fear of never getting it right. Candidates must solve quizzes daily from the weaker topics. Your weaker areas must be focused and need more attention
Follow A Schedule For Study – A proper timetable or schedule is necessary to be focused on examination success, keep a proper time for studying, revision, and relaxing as the all-time study will not be a good option for your health. Manage the time for every subject on the basis of the difficulty and weightage they cover in the exam.
- Make Short Notes: Make notes while clearing your doubts or learning the topics as this would help in your revision time and you can quickly cover up the syllabus in the last times. Make notes in a way they are easy to understand and covers all the topics with important tricks to solve the questions.
- Speed and Accuracy-Keep these two words in mind. For any Competitive exam, Speed and Accuracy play a very important role. You have to maintain both if any of it is not followed you might get caught in a mess. You can’t afford to do a blunder of such magnitude. If you feel that a particular question is taking more time than required, better leave it and move to the next question.
- Balanced Diet – A sound mind rests in a sound body, hence it is also important to have a balanced diet. Try to eat a lot of fruits and stay hydrated while preparing for the exam, this will help you stay fresh and thus increase your concentration power.
NCERT CEE 2021: Apply Online Link Active