MAHA TET 2021 Exam Highlights
|Organisation||Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHA TET )2021|
|Exam Date||21 November 2021|
|Admit Card||26 October 2021|
|Total Questions||150 questions (each paper)|
|Total Marks||150 marks (each paper)|
|Question Pattern||Objective Type Questions|
|Difficulty level for Paper 1||Up to 8th Class|
|Difficulty level for Paper 2||Up to 10th Class|
MAHA TET 2021 Examination Schedule
As per the revised notice, the MAHA TET Exam Date 2021 has been revised. The new examination date for MAHA TET is 21 November 2021. The examination will be going to be held in 2 shifts in various districts of Maharashtra. The Revised examination schedule has been given below :
|Exam Date||21 November 2021|
|Paper 1 Time||10.30 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Paper 2 Time||2.00 PM to 4.30 PM.|
MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card
Maha TET 2021 admit card has been released by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune on 26 October 2021. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website or given the below link. MAHA TET Paper-I will be held for classes I to V Teacher. MAHA TET Paper-II will be held for VI to VIII Teacher.
How to download MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card?
Go through the following information to check out the process of how to download the MAHA TET hall ticket.
Direct Link To Download MAHA TET Admit Card 2021
The direct link to download MAHA TET Admit Card 2021 will be active on official website. All the candidates can download their admit card for MAHA TET Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidate have to login @https://mahatet.in/. Maha TET Hall Ticket or the admit card will be released for both papers with separate links. Download MAHA TET hall ticket or the admit card from the given link below :
Details Mentioned on MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card 2021
Once candidates have downloaded the Admit Card from Maha TET Hall Ticket 2021 Download Link, then the following details will be given on that admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Candidate’s Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Centre Venue
- Paper name
- Exam Start and End Time
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
- Examination Date
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Reporting time
- Exam day instructions
Documents To Carry with MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card
You have to carry the following documents along with you to the MAHA TET 2021 Exam hall.
- Printout of the MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card
- Original and a photocopy of any identity proof i.e. Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Ballpoint pen
- Passport size photograph
MAHA TET Admit Card 2021 Important Instructions
Here are some important points that a candidate must keep in mind:
- The hard copy of the MAHA TET Admit Card 2021 is accepted. Admit cards in the digital form will not be accepted.
- The same copy of the Passport Size photograph pasted in the Application Form is to be pasted in the Admit Card
- Candidates need to enter the exam hall 2 hr before the reporting time.
- The admit card has to be signed in front of the invigilator.
- Electronic devices like a calculator, mobile phones are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- If any candidate is found to break any rules then strict actions will be taken against such misconduct.
MAHA TET 2021 Exam pattern
Here Are Two Paper in MAHA TET 2021 Exam
- Paper, I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both papers (Paper I and Paper II).
|MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2021|
|Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|PAPER –I (class I- class V)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER –II (class VI- class VIII)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I||30||Language I||30|
|Language II||30||Language II||30|
|Mathematics and Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Pedagogy
Social Studies/Social Science and Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative marking||No||Negative marking||No|
MAHATET 2021 Language Selection For Paper 2
Candidates have to select languages 1 and 2 according to the below table, Candidate can not choose the same language for 1 and 2. If a candidate selects Marathi as language 1 then he has to select English as Language 2.
|Language 1||Marathi||English||Urdu||Bengali/Gujarati/ Telugu/Sindhi/ Kannada/Hindi|
|Language 2||English||Marathi||Marathi or English||Marathi or English|
MAHA TET 2021 Passing Criteria
A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify for the Maha TET 2021.
- For General Category – 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150
- For SC/ST /OBC/PWD (PH) – 55 % i.e. 83 out of 150
MAHA TET 2021 Validity
The validity period of the Maha TET 2021 will be a lifetime as decided by the concerned government.
Q. How to download Maharashtra TET Admit Card?
Ans. Candidate can login to official website or check the admit card given.
Q. What Is The MAHA TET Exam Date?
Ans. MAHA TET will be going to held on 21 November 2021.
Q. How Many Questions Will Be In MAHA TET Exam?
Ans. The Exam will Consist of 150 Questions.
Q. What Is The Maximum Time Allotted For MAHA TET Exam?
Ans. The MAHA TET Exam Will Be For 150 Minutes ( 02:30 hrs ).