DSSSB Exam 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is an exam board that conducts recruitment exams for various posts under the departments of the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi).DSSSB) had released 12719 TGT, PRT teaching vacancies for Delhi government schools. Interested candidates are wondering about that “Is there any Interview for DSSSB Post or not”. In the DSSSB exam, the selection will be done on the basis of the written exam. On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written exam, the subject-wise cut-off is published on the official website. And then they are called for the final document verification round.
DSSSB 2021: Selection Process
The DSSSB selection process mainly includes three stages as explained below. However, it may be observed that there are Two-Tier exams and the Skill Test might not be valid for some posts released by the commission. After qualifying for the written exam, candidates will be called for document verification ( e-dossier i.e all the relevant documents to be submitted to the official website). After analyzing it properly official will declared the final list of selected candidates.DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) has conducted the following steps for the selection of the candidate:-
1. Filling of DSSSB Online Application
2. Appearing in the Written exam
3. Cut-off list will be prepared according to the performance of the candidate & the number of the candidate appears for the exam.
4. Final list released by the officials for Documentation & Verification
5. Getting posting at School Allocated and joining the School on a prescribed date
DSSSB 2021 Job Profile
DSSSB provided a handsome in-hand salary along with lots of facilities and allowances. DSSSB vacancy is the most seeking/ desirable job in govt. Education sector. The teaching job is not only related to teaching the subject in the classroom, but it also improvises their personal growth as well. Here we are sharing the most interesting facts about DSSSB Job Profile.
- The DSSSB salary is based on the 7th Pay Commission.
- Scope for promotion is high and can be achieved every year or quarterly.
- Paid Maternity leave up to 6 months for female employees
- Age relaxation to apply for the female candidate up to 40 years.
- Job security with other benefits and allowances.
- Flexible working hours for female employees
- The placement will only be in the schools of Delhi.
- Promotions and transfers will also be allocated in Delhi only.
DSSSB Teacher Salary:
DSSSB Teacher Salary 2021
DSSSB Post wise salary detail has been tabulated below:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs.9300-34800+4600|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||Rs.9300-34800+4200|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||Rs.9300-34800+4200|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)||Rs.5200-20200+1900|
FAQ: DSSSB Exam 2021
Q: What is the Minimum Qualification of DSSSB Recruitment Exam 2021?
Ans. The Candidate should be a Graduate of a recognized University.
Q. What are the minimum qualifying marks for the written examination?
Ans. In DSSSB 2021 minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under:
- General: 40%
- OBC (Delhi) : 35%
- SC/ST/PH (PWD) : 30%
- Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for DSSSB Exam?
Ans. The age limit to apply for the posts under DSSSB Recruitment lies between 18 to 32 years.
You may also like to read: