HTET Application Form 2022: The application process for Haryana TET 2022 has been begun on 17th November 2022. The Board of Secondary Education, Haryana has announced the HTET Exam 2022 for the recruitment of Primary Teachers (Level-1), Trained Graduate Teachers (Level-2) and Post Graduate Teachers (Level-3). HTET Online application window 2022 has started from 17th September to 27th September 2022. The HTET exam will be going to be held on 12th November & 13th November 2022.
HTET Application Form 2022
The HTET online application Form window has been active since 17th September 2022. Candidates are advised to fill out and submit the online application form as soon as possible to avoid the last rush and disappointment. Read the instructions given below carefully and start arranging the required documents and information in their required forms for the HTET online application 2022. Candidates should try to submit the online application way before the last date of submission i.e. 27th September 2022.
HTET Online Application Form: Important dates
HTET Online Application Form 2022 is out and candidates are advised to fill out the form as soon as possible. The BSEH has released the examination schedule for HTET 2022. Candidates can also check this page on Adda247 to stay informed about every notice.
|Online Registration Begins||17th September 2022|
|Last Date||27th September 2022|
|Admit Cards||Notified later|
|Correction Link Active||28th September to 30th September 2022|
|HTET Exam Date 2022||12th November & 13th November 2022|
HTET Application Form 2022
The HTET Application Form 2022 process involves 4 main steps. Make sure you completely fill every box or blank space (that needs to be filled) in the application form properly. Check the information you fill in twice to avoid any mistakes. Submit relevant documents as mentioned below. Incomplete application forms or forms with wrong information will be directly rejected without any intimation. Application Forms with deliberately concealed information will also be rejected without any intimation.
How to apply for HTET Application Form 2022?
Following is the detailed step-by-step instruction to fill and submit the HTET Application Form 2022:
Step 1: Fill the Registration Form
- The candidate needs to visit the official website of HTET Exam 2022 i.e. www.haryanatet.in
- Existing users do not have to register again. However, the new users have to start the registration process by choosing the exam level they want to opt for i.e. PRT/TGT/PGT.
- Once you select your level, a link will appear for HTET Online Application 2022. Click on the link to proceed.
- Now you have to provide the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender etc. to complete step 1 of the registration process.
- You will receive an SMS with your login credential.
- Now you have to log in with these login credentials.
- Go to My Page and get ready for step 2.
Step 2: Upload signature, photo, and thumb impression
The candidates have to upload a recently taken photograph, an impression of your left thumb and a digital image of your signature in JPG format. The photograph of candidates should have a white background with 60% face visibility.
Step 3: Make payment
In this step, the candidates need to make the online payment for the fees of the application form. The candidates can use a Credit Card, Debit Card or Netbanking facility to make this payment successful.
Step 4: Take a Print out
The candidates should take a printout of the registration form and check if all the information provided in the form is correct. Once the candidate is sure that all the information provided in the application form is correct and all the uploads are in perfect size and dimension, then the candidate can submit the form. Once the registration form is submitted, BSEH will not entertain any corrections or changes. Thus, taking a printout of the registration form HTET 2022 is mandatory. Keep the registration form and payment receipt with you for future reference.
Direct Link to Apply HTET Application Form 2022
The direct link to apply HTET 2022 online application link will remain active till 27th September 2022. All the candidates can apply for HTET 2022 online application form through the official website. HTET 2022 has been active for all levels i.e. PRT, TGT, and PGT.
HTET 2022 Application Form Photo & Signature Dimension
Candidates must check the size, format and type of these uploads before uploading. The dimensions and size of all these documents are mentioned below:
|Thumb impression||10kb to 30 kb||Not specified|
|Signature||10 kb to 20 kb||Not specified|
|Photo||20kb to 50 kb||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only|
HTET Online Application Form: Application Fee:
The details of the online application fees for HTET Online Application 2022 is mentioned below:
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR HTET-2022|
|Category||For One Level Only||For Two Level||For Three Level|
|SC and PH candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates Outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Please Note: If the online payment receipt for HTET application form 2022 is not automatically generated after the successful payment, then the candidates have to pay again. The previous amount will be reverted automatically into the card or bank account of the candidate.
Important Information required to fill HTET Application Form 2022
Before proceeding to fill the HTET Application Form 2022, candidates should ensure they have some important information ready to be submitted during filling the HTET Application Form 2022. The list of important information is mentioned below:
- Candidates need to submit a valid Email- ID and Mobile/Phone Number for registration and further communication.
- Candidates need to ensure they have a Credit Card/Debit Card/ Netbanking facility to pay the fees of the HTET application form 2022.
- Candidates need to fill in their personal details.
- Candidates should be ready with their valid Photo ID (Aadhar Card) as mentioned in the prospectors. The candidates have to carry and produce their Aadhar Card on the day of their examination as well.
- Candidates should have a scanned/ digital image of their recent color passport size photo with a white background.
- Candidates are required to prepare an image of their signature.
- candidate has to upload a recent black and white photo with 60 per cent visibility and of 20 kb to 50 kb size, signatures on white sheet of size 10 kb to 20 kb. Also, it will be mandatory to upload thumb impression of 10 kb to 30 kb size.
- For reserved category candidates, keep your Category Certificate ready to be submitted.
- In some cases, qualification/experience certificate is also required. So, the concerned candidates are required to keep it handy as well.
- it is mandatory for the candidate to give any one of the identity card number – Aadhar card number, PAN card number or passport number as his identification.
HTET Online Application Form 2022: Important Highlights
- Once the application form window is closed, no further submission will be accepted.
- After the payment of the application fees, candidates cannot demand the fees back. The HTET Online Application 2022 fee is non-refundable.
- The format for Photograph, Thumb impression and Signature image upload in JPG format only.
HTET Application Form 2022: FAQs
Q. Can I fill out the application form offline?
A. No, the application form HTET 2022 cannot be filled or submitted online. Candidates have to submit the application form online only on the official website of SBEH.
Q. Can I fill out the application form for all three levels at once?
A. Candidates have to submit the application form for all three levels – Level-1, Level-2 and Level-3 separately.
Q. How to pay the fees for the application form?
A. Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card or a Debit Card.
Q. When will the HTET Online Application Form 2022 be released?
A. The HTET Online Application Form 2022 will be released on 17th September 2022.
Q. What is the last date of submission of the HTET Online Application 2022?
A. The Last date of submission of HTET Online Application 2022 is 27th September 2022.