- Starting Date of Online Application: 2 Nov 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 22 Nov 2019
Total Vacancies: 396
|S. No.||Subject||Total Post||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Others|
- Academic Qualifications: Master‟s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University (with minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate) or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi & English
- Professional Qualification: Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) as professional qualification from recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% marks. OR Two year‟s Integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent course from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Scheme of Examination:
- Selection Procedure : Written objective type examination (MCQ)+ Evaluation: As per parameters defined by the Govt. of H.P.
- Total Allocation Marks: Written-85 marks + Evaluation- 15 marks =100 marks
- Exam Type: Computer Based Test / Offline test
- Total Question: 85 questions
- Total Marks: 85 marks
- Total Marks Ratio : 65:10:10
- Total Time: 90 Min.
Syllabus of the Written Examination:
|Syllabus||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Questions based on Master Degree Level in the concerned subject.||65||65|
|G.K. of Himachal Pradesh||10||10|
|G.K. of National / International affairs.||10||10|
- Minimum : 18 Yrs
- Maximum : 45 Yrs
- General Category/ E.W.S. : Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/BPL: Rs 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. : Nil