Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam is most prominent exam in teaching recruitment field for those candidates who want to teach students Class (I – VIII). As CTET 2020 is going to conduct on 5th July 2020 , candidate have to get ready and start taking steps towards the preparation to clear CTET exam.
We all are stuck in one of the deadliest health emergencies of the century.Meanwhile,CTET aspirants might be in a dilemma on how to prepare for the CTET July 2020 exam.The online study material has acted as a boon to students with everything available at the comfort of their homes. It has become a lot easier to prepare for CTET july exam.For a regular candidate a well planned 4 hours of daily studies for 3-4 months is sufficient to crack the exam.
- Do you take ONLINE practice tests every day?
- Do you analyze your performance thereafter?
- Do you introspect?
- Do you work upon your weaker sections after the exam ?
- If your answer is NO for most of the questions, this is a wake-up call for you!
How can you prepare during and after the lockdown for CTET exams? Check the tips given below to make sure your preparation is up to the mark:
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Many candidates must be wondering about the syllabus of CTET exam and the marking scheme.Before proceeding for the exam, you must be aware of the CTET exam syllabus including all the important topics to be asked in the exam.
CTET has 2 levels which have different syllabus but same exam pattern.
- Level 1 : Primary teacher (Class 1st – 5th)
- Level 2 : Upper Primary teacher (Classes 6th – 8th)
|CTET Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions|
|Paper 1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||Paper 2||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||Language I (compulsory)||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||Language II (compulsory)||30|
|Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
Social Studies/Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative marking||No||Negative marking|
Important point to be noted
- The exams are conducted offline over an OMR sheet.
- 150 questions need to be attempted in a span of 150 minutes, which makes it 1 minute for each question. Thus it is clear that speed plays a vital role here.
- There is no negative marking.
1.Practice Mock Tests
Testing yourself regularly becomes mandatory when you are going to appear for a speed based exam like CTET, it will help you know what is the current efficiency and how to improve it more. Try to have atleast 2 mock tests every week.
- CTET Test Series For Paper I
- CTET Test Series For Paper II (Maths & Science)
- CTET Test Series For Paper II (Social Studies)
2. Go through the previous year papers
3.Schedule Your Study-plans:
It is important for you to schedule your study lessons. You don’t want to complete all the easier topics in the beginning and be left with difficult ones in the end. Distribute all the topics evenly and make a proper study-plan. Follow CTET Study Plan 2020 Here : Check Now
4. Learn from Online classes And Available Study Material:
Online classes are a boon in the lockdown period. It connects you from your studies. You have the chance to utilize the internet by studying from the classes available on youtube.
5. Work on your weaker areas
A sound mind rests in a sound body, hence it is also important to have a balanced diet. Try to eat a lot of fruits and stay hydrated while preparing for the exam, this will help you stay fresh and thus increase your concentration power.
You May also Like To Read:
- CTET Study Plan 2020
- CTET 2020 Exam Pattern : CTET Syllabus For Paper 1 and 2
- Important Topics for CTET 2020 July Exam
- How to Crack CTET in First Attempt?