This question is keep on rising in your head; How to crack DSSSB TGT Exam 2021 in your First Attempt?. In this article, we will try to break your dilemma and set a clear picture in front of you. We are here discussing the necessary steps to be taken by the candidates to crack the DSSSB TGT exam 2021 and come out as a winner. Follow these below-mentioned pro tips and strategize for your smart preparations.
How to crack DSSSB TGT Exam 2021 in your First Attempt
TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher. TGT qualified teachers are eligible to teach classes from 6th to 10th. The first step towards your Govt Teaching jobs is to know about the educational qualification before applying for the posts.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- Group: ‘B’ Non-Gazetted.|
|Age Limit||Below 32 Year|
DSSSB Preparation Strategy
1. Know the complete exam pattern & syllabus thoroughly
TGT Exam pattern
|1.||General Awareness||20||20||2 hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||Subject Concerned (MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned including questions on teaching methodology/B.Ed.)||100||100|
Practicing daily is a key to get succeeded in any competitive exam. Attempt daily subject-wise quizzes available on the Adda247 app. Follow our daily DSSSB study Plan For TGT Exam, where we are providing you with the free DSSSB TGT Quizzes & study Notes on daily basis. Make sure to analyze your performance and work on your weaker areas.
- DSSSB TGT Natural Science test Series
- DSSSB TGT Social Studies test Series
- DSSSB TGT Hindi test Series
- DSSSB TGT English test Series
- DSSSB TGT Maths test Series
There is a 0.25 negative marking in the DSSSB Exam. Its means, for every 4 wrong answers, 1 mark will be deducted. In DSSSB 2021 minimum qualifying marks for one Tier examination is 40%. It is important to maintain accuracy to avoid negative markings and improve your overall score in the written exam.
Discipline is the key to success. TGT exam will consist of a 2-hour duration where you have to attempt 200 questions. Try to attempt easier questions first and do not waste more time on difficult questions. Prepare your timetable and strictly adhere to it. While preparing the timetable, keep in mind that it should not be exhaustive or burdensome for you.
5. Solving Previous Year Question Papers:
Try to solve at least 5-year previous papers manually with proper time management just like the way you are sitting in the final exam. This would help you to understand the pattern of the exam or the level of the question asked in the exam. In that way, a candidate can easily assess your performance and work on the weaker section accordingly.
6. Learn from Online classes And Available Study Material:
Online classes are a boon in the lockdown period. It connects you to your studies. You have the chance to utilize the internet by studying from the classes available on youtube or Online Batches. Adda247 recently launch DSSSB online batch for all TGT Subjects.
- DSSSB TGT Natural Science Online Batch
- DSSSB TGT Social Studies Online Batch
- DSSSB TGT Hindi Online Batch
- DSSSB TGT English Online Batch
- DSSSB TGT Sanskrit Online Batch
- DSSSB TGT Maths Online Batch
A sound mind rests in a sound body, hence it is also important to have a balanced diet. Try to eat a lot of fruits and stay hydrated while preparing for the exam, this will help you stay fresh and thus increase your concentration power.
Exam Day Tips
– Reach the center an hour before the schedule
– Attempt all questions as there is no negative marking
– Attempt the questions that you know first as that will help you save time for the questions that require more time.
– Keep a note of the time.
– Take a good night sleep the night before the exam
– Don’t panic and try to maintain your calm while attempting the exam