Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJU Hisar) has issued a latest notification Advt No-01/2020 for the recruitment of Teaching (Assistant Professor) Vacancy at 15 Posts. Online applications are invited on the prescribed form for the posts of Assistant Professor in various University Teaching Departments on regular basis. Interested candidates can apply by 27 March 2020 (Extended Date to 11 May 2020).
GJUST Hisar Recruitment 2020: Last Date Extended For Apply Online
Candidates having a Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for the Assistant Professor posts notified by GJUST Hisar.
Important Date: GJUST Hisar Recruitment
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 05 March 2020
Last Date of Online Application Form:11 May 2020
Hard Copy of the same have to be submitted up to Date: 20 May 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor:
- Candidates should have Post Graduate, Ph.D, B.E./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M.Tech/.M.S/Integrated M.Tech with 60% Marks or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Net Qualified
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 60 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Mode of Recruitment:
On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
Application Fee Structure:
- For General Candidates: Rs 800/-
- For Female Candidates: Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST/BC/EBP/ESM/PWD: Rs 200/-
(GJUST Hisar Recruitment) Assistant Professor Vacancy Details:
NUMBER OF POSTS OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
How To Apply :
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Hisar (Haryana).