1. Which of the following features of citizenship in India is correct?
(A) Dual citizenship of the State and Nations.
(B) Single citizenship of a State.
(C) Single citizenship of whole of India.
(D) Dual citizenship of India and another Country
2. In which of the following countries FIFA World Cup matches were played in 2014?
3. In which of the following cities India’s second ‘Forensic University’ is proposed to be established?
4. Increasing investment in human capital leads towards
(A) Proper utilization of resources
(B) Increase in productivity
(C) Development of skill
(D) All of the above
5. Which among the following has been selected as the cultural capital of SAARC region for 2015?
(A) Lumbini (Nepal)
(B) Bamiyan (Afghanistan)
(C) Sarnath (India)
(D) Dhaka (Bangladesh)
6. Which one of the following refers to occupational structure of population?
(A) Number of persons living in the country
(B) Size of working population.
(C) Distribution of working population among different occupations
(D) Nature of different occupations.
7. Green Revolution was the result of adoption of New Agricultural Strategy which was introduced in 20th Century during decades of
8. Which one of the following is the major feature of the Indian economy?
(A) A capitalist economy
(B) A socialist economy
(C) A mixed economy
(D) None of the above
9. National Rural Drinking Water Programme is one of the components of
(A) Social Protection Program
(B) Bharat Nirman
(C) Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana
(D) Poverty Alleviation Programmes
10. Which one of the following types of mirror is used to see traffic behind the car?
(A) Convex mirror
(B) Concave mirror
(C) Plane mirror
(D) Spherical mirror