1. Which of the following enabled the Constituent Assembly of India to enact a Constitution of its own free will?
(a) Cabinet Mission 1946
(b) Government of India Act 1935
(c) Indian Independence Act 1947
(d) Partition of India
2. In which of the following forms of government, the theory of separation of powers is well founded?
(a) Federal form of government
(b) Presidential form of government
(c) Parliamentary form of government
(d) All the above
3. Which of the following Articles of the Constitution prohibits the State from discriminating its citizens on grounds only of religion, rice, caste, language or any of them?
(a) Article 15
(b) Article 16
(c) Article 29
(d) Article 30
4. Which of the following gases has the least percentage (by volume) in dry air?
(a) Water vapour
(b) Carbon dioxide
5. Which one of the following represents the correct order of relative abundance of elements in the Earth, in terms of weight?
(a) Oxygen, Silicon, Iron, Aluminium
(b) Oxygen, Silicon, Aluminium, Iron
(c) Iron, Oxygen, Silicon, Magnesium
(d) Iron, Oxygen, Magnesium, Silicon
6. On about which date, Earth reaches aphelion position in its orbit?
(a) 22nd December
(b) 21st June
(c) 3rd January
(d) 4th July
7. Which of the following does NOT related to North Atlantic Ocean?
(a) Sargasso Sea
(b) Irminger Current
(c) Cape Sao Roque
(d) Columbus Gyre
8. Ramman is a religious festival and ritual theatre of ____?
9. The famous Nabakalebara festival belongs to which of the following states?
10 The annual “Royal Kathina Ceremony” is associated with which of the following religions?