GBU Recruitment 2020: Gautam Buddha University invites applications via post & mail from eligible candidates for overall 300 Guest Faculty posts in various University of Schools. Interested candidates are required to fill-up the application format available on University website. before 23rd July 2020.
The persons are required to fill up the application Performa available on the University website. The scanned copy of duly filled in and signed application form along with requisite self-attested documents should be emailed for GBU Recruitment 2020 at email@example.com as a single PDF only with the stipulated date and time i.e. on or before 23 July 2020 at 05:30 pm. Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the application form.
GBU Recruitment 2020 Overview:
|Organization Name||Gautam Buddha University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.: GBU/Admn./2020-02|
|Job Name||Guest Faculty|
|Last Date for Submission of application||23rd July 2020|
GBU Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
As per the notification, overall 300 vacancies are allotted for GBU recruitment 2020. School wise vacancy details are given below:
|NAME OF THE SCHOOL||NUMBER OF VACANCY|
|University School of Humanities and Social Sciences||71|
|University School of Information & Communication Technology||79|
|University School of Engineering||64|
|University School of Vocational Studies and Applied Sciences||75|
|University School of Law, Justice and Governance||12|
Eligibility Criteria for GBU Recruitment 2020:
Applicants should hold Ph.D/ M.Tech./M.Plan,/MBA or equivalent/ PG degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
DOWNLOAD GBU RECRUITMENT 2020 APPLICATION FORM: HERE
(i) Rs. 40,000/-per month for candidates having Ph.D. in accordance with UGC regulations.
(ii) Rs. 35,000/- per month for candidates having M.Tech./M.Plan,/MBA or equivalent in Engineering/ Architecture/ Management disciplines/PG Qualification in relevant discipline in accordance with UGC regulations/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
How to Apply for GBU Recruitment 2020 ?
• Go to official website gbu.ac.in.
• Click “GBU Recruitment 2020” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Guest Faculty in various University of Schools- Last date to apply is 23rd July 2020”, click on the advertisement.
• Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
• Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
• Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to Fill up GBU Job Application Form ?
• Candidates should download the application form from GBU Advertisement.
• Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
• Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
• Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
• Then fill remaining required details.
• Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
• Read the declaration carefully.
• After that put your signature in the application form.
• Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
GBU Recruitment 2020 FAQs:
Q1. How many posts are there in GBU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020?
Ans. A total of 300 vacant posts are there in GBU Notification 2020.
Q2. What is the selection process for Gautam Buddha University Guest Faculty Jobs?
Ans. gbu.ac.in Guest Faculty Posts 2020 Selection Procedure is Interview.
Q3. Where is the job location?
Ans. The job location is in Uttar Pradesh.
GBU Recruitment 2020 Notification
- KVS 2020: KVS Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- CTET 2020: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- DSSSB 2020: DSSSB Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern