DU B.El.Ed Admission 2021: Department of Education, University of Delhi had released the application form B.El.Ed is a 4-year Integrated course on the official website. @doe.du.ac.in.Interested candidate may apply from August 2, 2021. The last date to apply online for the B.El.Ed Course is August 31, 2021.The B.El.Ed Programme offers an opportunity for students to interact and learn from scholars and faculty from diverse disciplines of education, psychology, sociology, linguistics, social sciences, biological and natural science, mathematical sciences, and languages.
DU B.El.Ed Admission 2021: Important Date:
|Commencement of Online Registration||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to register||31st August 2021|
|First cutoff||1st week of September 2021|
|Beginning of Classes||1st week of October 2021|
DU B.El.Ed Admission Notification PDF:
B.El.Ed graduates are eligible for appointment in MCD, NDMC, Sarvodaya Vidyalayas in Delhi, Kendriya Vidyalayas, and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and also in private schools.
List of Colleges Of DU B.El.Ed Course
The B.El.Ed. Program is offered in the following eight women colleges* of the University of Delhi
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya
- Gargi College
- Institute of Home Economics
- Jesus & Mary College
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Mata Sundri College for Women
- Miranda House
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
How To Register For DU B.El.Ed Admission 2021?
To register yourself for the DU B.El.Ed program, Applicants will need to follow the instruction mentioned below –
- Visit the official website I,e du.ac.in/
- Click on the “UG Admissions 2021” link at the top of the page.
- A registration page will appear on the screen.
- Read the information and instructions given in the “new applicant sign up” column before registering as a new applicant.
- Now click on the “new registration” link in the “new applicant sign up” column.
- Under the “create new account” column, fill in the details asked.
- Place a tick mark on the “I hereby confirm” statement and click on the “register” tab at the bottom of the page.
DU B.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2021
The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing B.El.Ed courses are that candidates should have passed in 12th or equivalent from a recognized board in any relevant stream with at least 50% aggregate marks. A relaxation of 5% is given to backward caste candidates.
|Course||Minimum Percentage Required||Mandatory Requirement of Subjects Studied and Passed|
|Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)||
An aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination* as well as have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each of the four subjects. The criteria for selecting the four subjects can be One subject from List I and three from List II.
One subject from List I, two from List II, and one from List III.
*Qualifying examination refers to class XII or equivalent.
|All subjects (Hindi/ English, Maths, Science, Social Science till class 10th)|
The best of four subjects must include:
- One subject from English/Hindi (core or elective) and three other subjects from the following: any one language (offered by CBSE or its equivalent board at10+2 level); Biology; Physics; Chemistry; Mathematics; Economics; History; Political Science; Geography; Sociology; Philosophy; Psychology; Business Studies/ Accountancy. Or
- One subject from English/Hindi (Core or Elective), two other subjects from any one language (other than that chosen in the list I, offered by CBSE or its equivalent board at 10+2 level); Biology; Physics; Chemistry; Mathematics; Economics; History; Political Science; Geography; Sociology; Philosophy; Psychology; Business Studies/ Accountancy and Any other subject in class 12th offered by CBSE or its equivalent board.
|List – I||List – II||List – III|
Any other subject (other than that mentioned in lists I and II) in class XII offered by CBSE or its equivalent board.
DU B.El.Ed 2021 Application Fee
- UR/OBC: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- Sports (Each Category): Rs. 100/-
- ECA (Each Category): Rs. 100/-
- Additional Registration fee for each Entrance-based course for UR/OBC: Rs. 750/-
- Additional Registration fee for each Entrance-based course for SC/ST/PwBD/EWS: Rs. 300/-
- Admission Cancellation fee: Rs. 1000/-
DU B.El.Ed Total Admission Seats 2021
|College||Category-wise distribution of Seats|
|Institute of Home Economics||63||25||9||5||17||7||–|
|Jesus and Mary College||50||25||–||–||–||–||25|
|Lady Sri Ram College for Women||63||25||9||5||17||7||–|
|Mata Sundri College for Women||50||25||–||–||–||–||25|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women||63||25||9||5||17||7||–|
DU B.El.Ed Selection Process 2021
The Selection/Admission process will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the Entrance Test.
- Total Time – 2 hrs
- Total Question- 100
- Total Marks – 400
- Exam pattern based on – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, and Social science
- Exam Level – up to class 10th level.
- Exam Type – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Marking – For each correct answer, a student shall score +4 marks
- Negative Marking – -1 mark.
- No mark shall be given for a question not attempted.
- Exam Language – bilingual (English and Hindi)
- There will be no descriptive questions.
DU B.El.Ed 2021: Annual Fee Structure
|S. No.||Name of the College||Annual Fees in Indian Rupees for B.El.Ed program|
|3.||Institute of Home Economics||28890||28890||28890||255|
|4.||Jesus and Mary College||20460||NA||NA||50|
|5.||Lady Shri Ram College for Women||19030||19030||19030||1550|
|6.||Mata Sundri College for Women||22825||NA||NA||55|
|8.||Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women||17035||17035||17035||125|
FAQ: Delhi University B.El.Ed Admission 2021
Q. Is there a way to apply for admission offline?
Ans. No, there’s no offline form/mode/method.
Q. What should I do if I have filled in an incorrect email address/mobile number while registering?
Ans. You have to register again with the correct email address/mobile number to fill the registration form.
Q. I forgot the email account that I created to use during my registration process. What should I do?
Ans. Your email address will be your login id during the registration process. It is absolutely necessary that you remember your email address, without which we will not be able to help you.
Q. How can I pay the registration fee on DU UG Portal?
Ans. Payment is accepted online only through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/UPI.
Q. Is there a negative marking in the B.El.Ed? entrance examination?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in the B.El.Ed. entrance examination. For each correct answer, a student shall score +4 marks and for each wrong answer, there will be -1 marks.