DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021: The Department of Education, Delhi University, also known as the Central Institute of Education (CIE) has released Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam. DU B.Ed 2021 Application Form has been released from 26 July 2021 to 21 Aug 2021. All the candidates can check B.ED Entrance exam Exam pattern, Syllabus, Exam Schedule on official website. The B.ED Entrance examination date will be updated soon on official website. Candidates can check the complete details related to DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 from this article.
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates:
Online Registration Date
|26 July 2021|
Last date for Online Registration
|21 Aug 2021|
Admit Card Release Date
How to DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form:
DU B.Ed Application Form is available on the official website i.e.https://pgadmission.uod.ac.in/index.php/site/login. Candidates must ensure eligibility before filling up the online application form. Candidates willing to apply for DU B.Ed can check the step-wise procedure. An applicant should take care of the following before filling the admission form:
1. Visit the University of Delhi website and go to Post graduate admission Portal and register yourself first.
2. Go through the B.Ed. Prospectus available at http://doe.du.ac.in very carefully.
3. For online application, fill the B.Ed. Admission Form available on DU PG Admissions Portal.
4. In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal details, academic details, contact details, etc.
5. Photograph and signature of the candidates should be also uploaded into the application form.
6. Select the Subject Category and one teaching subject very carefully.
7. Select the Center of examination carefully.
8. No Changes in the form are allowed once the online payment has been done.
9. After the payment is made, take a print-out of the form and bring it along on the day of admission at the allocated institution.
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Updation By Applicants In The Registration Form
Here are things student should remember while filling application form :
- No editing shall be allowed in their registered Email ID, Category and Gender.
- No editing shall be allowed in the number of courses an applicant has chosen for entrance test in the UG courses.
- All other fields will be allowed to be edited by the applicant during the time period as would be announced on the website of the University of Delhi.
- Applicants would be allowed to replace/ update the supporting documents – caste certificate, EWS certificate, mark-sheet, Minority certificate, Medical Certificate, supporting documents for ECA and Sports, etc. within the stipulated time period as announced on the website of the University of Delhi.
- No extra fee will be charged from applicants for these edits.
- The facility for editing, as mentioned above, will be allowed only to the applicants who would have registered on the admission portal till the last date as announced by the University of Delhi.
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee:
• To complete the process of application, the candidates are required to submit a desired amount as application fee.
• The application fee will be Rs. 750/- (Rs. 300/- for the reserved category candidates).
• Payment of the fees can be done through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Category I: Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
Category II: Candidates with at least 55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021: Eligibility for Choosing Subject Category and Teaching Subjects:
The candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and obtained at least 50% in this subject. This subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. programme.
SUBJECT CATEGORY(Pedagogy Subject 1)
TEACHING SUBJECT(Pedagogy Subject 2)
|C) Social Science||
|D) Other Science||
|E) Other Language||
|F) Home Science||
DU B.Ed Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021:
The admissions to the DU B.Ed program for the University of Delhi is based on the score of the candidate in the entrance exam. The following points highlight the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern of the DU B.Ed program:
• Mode of the Examination: Offline Mode
• Exam Duration: 2 hrs
• Medium of Test: English or Hindi
• Number of Questions: 100
• Type of Questions: Objective Types
• Total Marks: 400
• Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks.
• Negative Marking: For every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|TOPIC||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
Subject Knowledge at School Level (till senior secondary level)
Reasoning & General Awareness
Language Proficiency (in English and Hindi)
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus:
|Section A||General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude||This section will contain questions that would test the candidates’ general knowledge and awareness of social, political, environmental, and economic issues. The section will also contain questions to examine the perspectives and analysis of and responses to teaching-learning situations.|
|Section B||Reasoning||This section will assess the mathematical, logical, and verbal reasoning abilities. It will also assess candidates’ abilities to analyse and interpret data and find solutions to problematic situations.|
|Section C||Subject Knowledge up to Class X||This section will contain questions based on understanding and application of concepts in Science, Social Science and Mathematics up to secondary level.|
|Section D||Language Proficiency||This section will assess comprehension in both English and Hindi.|
DU B.Ed Admit Card 2021:
1. DU B.Ed Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully completed the application process.
2. Candidates can download the DU B.Ed Admit Card by providing their Application ID and Password on the official website.
3. An admit card is an important document as it contains Roll Number, Address of the Exam Center, Exam Timing and Reporting Time etc. Check the following steps to know that how to download admit card.
• Go to the official website of DU admissions. i.e. cie.du.ac.in
• Click on the link of admit card and enter the login credentials.
• Click on the submit button and the admit card page will appear on the screen.
• Take a printout of the page for its future reference.
DU B.Ed 2021 Result:
• Result of B.Ed Entrance Test will be announced online tentatively in the month of August 2020.
• On the basis of performance of the candidates in the entrance test, a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the university’s website.
• The subject category chosen by the candidate will be considered final for preparing merit list.
• Depending on the category rank in the merit list availability of seats and preference of the institutions, seats will be allocated to the candidates.
DU B.Ed 2021 FAQ:
Q.Can I get the job after completing B.Ed.?
Ans. After completing B.Ed. program one can apply for either government or private jobs. But completion of B.Ed. programme does not assure job. Please refer to the PG Bulletin for more details.
Q.Is the B.Ed. programme in Delhi University annual or semester mode?
Ans.In Delhi University the B.Ed. programme is in annual mode.
Q.Is there an opportunity to correct Application Form?
Ans.Regarding corrections in the application form, please contact the Help Desk available at the University website.
Q.Is there a single form for B.Ed. and B.Ed. special education?
Ans.B.Ed., B.Ed. special education, are different programs and you have to apply separately and their entrance tests will also be separate. The admission schedule as well as steps to fill forms are available at the website of Delhi University.