DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: DSE has released 2272 PGT vacancies for Assam Higher secondary schools/ Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools / Senior Secondary Schools on 7 September 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment till 20 October 2021 (12 Midnight). DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 has been released for 34 subjects. The detail of selection process, vacancy, an application form has been given below :
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Organisation||Director of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam|
|Posts||Post Graduate Teacher|
|School||Higher secondary schools/ Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools / Senior Secondary Schools of Assam|
|Apply Online Starts||25 September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 Important Schedule
|Notification Out||7 September 2021|
|Starting Date to Applying Online||25 September 2021|
|Last Date to Applying Online||20 October 2021|
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
The detailed recruitment notification has been released on the official website for recruitment DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021. The Online Application for 2272 PGT vacancies will be active till 20 October 2021. All the Candidates read the official Notification carefully, before applying for the respective post category and district wise.
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Link
All the eligible candidates can apply online through the official website for DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment. The online application link will be active till 20 October 2021 for 34 subjects. DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment application link has been active for all subjects. The direct application online link has been given below :
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|SL. No.||Subject||Category-wise vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher|
|23.||Logic & Philosophy||9||9||7||5||4||9||8||51|
|30.||Salesmanship & Advertising||0||0||0||1||0||1||3||5|
Download PGT Vacancy PDF Medium Wise:
|Assamese||Vacancy in Assamese Medium School|
|Bengali||Vacancy in Bengali Medium School|
|Hindi||Vacancy in Hindi Medium School|
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: Steps To Apply
- Step 1 : Visit the official website https://madhyamik.assam.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on “Accept & Continue” and then register.
- Step 3 : Register with your details for new applicants or login using the phone number or email id & password.
- Step 4 : Before you proceed to register yourself, candidate must read and understood the eligibility criteria & reservation policy for the post you are applying for.
- Step 5 : Fill your details and submit them.
- Step 6 : Upload Your scanned passport photo, document and signature.
- Step 7 : Now enter the required details and select the post you want to apply for.
- Step 8 :Pay the required application fee through a payment gateway.
- Step 9 : print the application form and save it for your future reference.
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Post Graduate Teacher||
|In case of Assamese Medium School||the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese|
|In case of Bengali Medium School||the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.|
|In case of Hindi Medium School||the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School|
|In case of Bodo Medium School||the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School|
|In case of English Medium School||the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.|
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
|Ex – Servicemen||Maximum – 40 yrs|
|OBC/MOBC||Maximum – 41 yrs|
|SC/ST||Maximum – 43 yrs|
|Pwd||Maximum – 48 yrs|
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: Pay Scale
The pay scale for Post Graduate Teacher in Higher secondary schools/ Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools / Senior Secondary Schools : Pay of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.11,800/- PM and other allowances as admissible as per rule
DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
|S. No.||For Graduate Teacher – Arts and Science||Marks|
|1||HSS Final Exam||100|
|4||Assam Secondary TET||100|
|5||Profession Qualification (B.T or
B. Ed etc.)
|6||NCC: 10 marks for NCC – “C” Certificate 5 marks for NCC – “B” Certificate||10|
|7||Certificate in Recognized Sport representing Assam officially at National Level||10|
|8||Achievements in Fine Arts and Cultural Activities representing the State officially at National Level||10|
Document Required to be Uploaded
- Should be coloured scanned and clear
- Should be in PDF format
- make a single pdf of marksheets & certificate for each type and the pdf should be less than 500KB in size
- All documents should be self attested.
- List of Document Given below :
1. Passport Size Colour Photograph
2. HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card(Age Proof)
3. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
4. Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
5. Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
6. Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
7. B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
8. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
9. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
10. Scanned Signature of the applicant.
11. Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School.
Guideline for Picture and Signature for Uploading
- Scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph with following specification.
- Photograph should be in formals.
- Photograph must be a passport size color picture.
- Photograph must be a taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Photo format should be .jpg only
- 150 x 200 px in size
- should be less than 100 KB and more than 19KB
- Scanned copy of applicant’s signature with following specifications.
- Applicant should sign with black ink on a white paper and get the Signature scanned.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Maximum size 49 KB and Miinimum size 10 KB and should be 50 x 200 px in size.
- Scanned signature format should be .jpg or .jpeg only.
For More Teaching Vacancy in Assam
- DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 out, Apply for 9354 Vacancy
- Assam TET 2021 Online Application
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment : 6296 TGT Vacancies
FAQ: DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021
Q. What is the last date for DSE Assam Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 is 20 October 2021
Q. What is the age limit for DSE Assam Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age.
Q. How to apply for DSE Assam Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. All the eligible candidates can apply online at www.madhyamikassam.gov.in till 20 October 2021.
Q. What is the selection process for DSE Assam Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The method of selection for the DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021 would be based on marks secured in the qualifying examinations.