Directions (1-5): Read the following instructions carefully and answer the questions.
Eight friends N,O,P,Q,R,S,T and U are sitting around a circular table. All of them are facing the centre but not necessarily sitting in the same order. T sits second to the right of R. O is the immediate neighbour of R and two people sit between O and S. Q sits second to the right of O. N is not the neighbour of T . U sits second to the right of S.
1. Who among the following is the immediate neighbor of T?
2. All among the following are related in a certain way, pick the odd one out.
3. What is the position of U with respect to R?
a) immediate left
b) second to the right
c) third to the left
d) second to the left
4. If all are seated in alphabetical order in clockwise direction, starting from N. How many of them will not change their position excluding N?
5. What is the position of T with respect to U?
a) Fourth from the left
b) Third from the left
c) Fourth from the right
d) Both (a) and (c)
6. If ‘which work done’ is written as ‘315’ and ‘gone for work’ is written as ‘732’, which among the following is the code for work?
7. How many pairs of letters are there in the word ‘CLEAN’ which have as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet ?
Directions (8-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions: P is father of N, N is son of S and S is sister of L. J is father of L and L is married to K.
8. How is K related to S?
9. How is N related to K?
10. How is J related to P?