Q1. Which of the following statements are correct?
1. China is the largest producer of Tobacco in the world.
2. India is the largest producer of Jowar in the world
3. Brazil is the largest producer of soyabean in the world
4. Italy is the largest producer of raw silk in the world.
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 3 and 4
(d) 1 and 4
Q2. Mangrove vegetation in India is most extensive in:
(b) Rann of Kutch
(d) None of these
Q3. The rivers included in which of following groups flow into the Bay of Bengal?
(a) Brahmaputra, Ganges and Godavari
(b) Cauvery, Krishna and Narmada
(c) Krishna, Godavari and Tapti
(d) Narmada, Ganges and Brahmaputra
Q4. Which one of the following pairs of cities has recently been connected through a 6-lane express way?
(a) Ahmedabad: Vadodara
(b) Dhaka: Chittagong
(c) Islamabad: Lahore
(d) Mumbai: Pune
Q5. What is the main reason in India for increase of population?
(a) Reduction in death-rate
(b) Economic Progress
(c) Marriages at low age
(d) Increase in birth-rate
Q6. The three most urbanized states of India in correct descending sequence are:
(a) Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamilnadu
(b) Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka
(c) Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu
(d) Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat
Q7. Match List – I with List-II and select the correct answer by using the codes given below the lists –
List – I List – II
(A) Cauvery 1. Alamatti
(B) Krishna 2. Mettur
(C) Narmada 3. Gandhi Sagar
(D) Chambal 4. Sardar Sarovar
(A) (B) (C) (D)
(a) 1 4 2 3
(b) 2 1 4 3
(c) 2 1 3 4
(d) 1 3 4 2
Q8. Pyrometer is used for measuring:
(a) Air – pressure
(c) High Temperature
(d) Intensity of Earthquake
Q9. Which place is known as Queen of the Arabian Sea?
Q10. The place Sabarimala is situated in which of the following States?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
- Get Free Study Material For UPTET 2019: Click here
- Get Free Study Material For CTET 2019: Click here
- Plan Your Success with CTET 2019 Study Plan: Start Now
- CTET 2019: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern