CTET 2021: Important Dates
The CTET exam is one of the major teaching examinations where lakhs of teaching aspirants appear in the hope of pursuing their dream of becoming a teacher. Here we are enlisted the CTET exam important date in the tabular format.
|CTET July 2021 Notification||July 2021|
|CTET 2021 Online Registration Starts From||July 2021|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||July 2021|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card||August 2021|
|Online Correction Schedule||Notified Later|
|Change Exam Centre||Notified Later|
How To fill CTET Application Form 2021?
Step 1: Click on the CTET Application Form link to get redirected to the official website of CTET (www.ctet.nic.in) to fill out the Online CTET Application Form for the CTET 2021 July Exam.
Step 2: If you are a new user, Click on the “New Registration” button to register yourself. Otherwise, fill in your required details and click on the “SIGN IN” button.
Step 3: Fill in all the required credentials: Candidate Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB, etc.
|Name||Mother’s name||Father’s name|
|Identity type||Date of birth||Gender|
|Complete address with Pincode||Email ID||Mobile number|
|Password||Security question||Security answer|
|Security pin as visible on the screen)||–||–|
Step 4: Now choose the Exam Centre and the medium of instruction for the CTET 2021 exam in which you want to attempt the paper (English/Hindi).
Step 5: Enter your aadhar card number/PAN, chose your gender, category and finally select the status of Employment and also fill the status of the Qualifying Exam.
Step 6: Now fill in your Educational Details: the most recent qualification you hold, your percentage marks, etc.
Step 7: Fill in your communication address, phone number, and email ID.
Step 8: Upload your photo and signature. Both the images must be jpg, png, or jpeg format and must have a white background.
Step 9: After that, you will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for CTET 2020 Exam through Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan.
Step 10: Click on the SUBMIT button. Your CTET 2021 Application Form will be successfully submitted.
CTET 2021 Registration Schedule
- Candidates should mention their own mobile number and email ID while filling the CTET application form.
- Candidates must save the copy of the confirmation page and the candidate copy of the e-challan (if fee paid through challan) for future reference.
- No correction in the application form is accepted through any other mode. Candidates have to wait for the CTET application correction window to open to make any changes in the form.
The application fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Upload CTET Photograph & Signature in the respective dimensions
|CTET Document||Image Size (in KB)||Image Dimension (in cm)|
|Photo||10-100||3.5 x 4.5|
|Signature||3-30||3.5 x 1.5|
CTET 2021 Application Fee
Before final submission, the candidate must have to pay the requisite amount of fee. The payment can be made for CTET 2020 Exam through Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan.Without fee payment, the candidate application form will be incomplete. We are sharing the CTET Application Fee details in the given below table.
|CATEGORY||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
– Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
– Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
In case, the CTET fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as following:-
- If the fee is paid through e-challan by depositing cash in the above-mentioned bank, the candidate should contact immediately the concerned bank to update his/her fee status on the website.
- If the fee is paid through a credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the concerned credit/debit card within a week. Such candidates have to pay the fee once again.
- If the fee is paid through net banking and status is not successful, it means the transaction is not completed. Such candidates have to pay the fee.
CTET 2021 Application Form Correction
CBSE will be opened the CTET online application form correction window for a short span of time. Candidates who have mistakenly filled incorrect information like date of birth, mother name, father name, email id, etc. in their CTET application form 2021 can now rectify their mistakes. Candidates can make corrections (if any) in the following particulars of the application form:
|Candidate’s name||Father’s name||Mother’s name|
|Date of birth||Category||Differently-abled category|
|Address||Mobile number||Paper opted|
|Subject for Paper II||Educational details||Choices for exam center|
|Language-I and/or II opted||Name of the Institution from where the candidate has obtained his/her BEd Degree/ Diploma in Elementary Education etc||–|
FAQ: CTET Application Form 2021
Q1. What is the last date to apply CTET 2021 Application form?
Ans. The last date to apply CTET 2021 online form will be updated soon.
Q2. Is there any option to fill the CTET 2021 application form offline mode?
Ans. No, you can only fill the form online mode only.
Q3. When will the CTET exam 2021 be conducted?
Ans. CTET Exam date will be released soon.
Q4. On which website I can fill the form?
Ans. You can apply on the official website i.e www.ctet.nic.in.
Q5. How many times CTET exam is taken in a whole year?
Ans. CTET exam is generally taken twice every year.