Important Schedule for CTET 2020 Exam
|S No.||Exam Details||Important Dates|
|1||Notification Date||23rd Jan 2020|
|2||Starting Date||24th Jan 2020|
|3||Last Date||5th Mar 2020 (Extended 13th March 2020)|
|4||Old Exam Date||5th July|
|5||New Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
Tips to Prepare before for the Exam:
– Know the syllabus and understand the pattern
– Clear the concepts and base
– Take CTET mock tests
– Identify the weak areas and practise more towards them
– Study Mock Test papers
– Try to stay calm
CTET 2020 Admit Card:
As per the CTET 2020 notification of the July exam, the CTET Admit Card 2020 is expected to release in the third week of June 2020. There are high chances that the CBSE might release the admit card this week or even by today if there is no official confirmation of CTET exam postponed. As per the previous years’ trends of CTET Admit Card release, it is witnessed that the hall ticket is generally released by the CBSE in the evening hours. Due to this, it is highly expected that CBSE can release the CTET 2020 Admit Card around this time slot itself.
CTET 2020 Exam Pattern
Many candidates must be wondering about the syllabus of CTET exam and the marking scheme.Before proceeding for the exam, you must be aware of the CTET exam syllabus including all the important topics to be asked in the exam.
CTET has 2 levels which have different syllabus but same exam pattern.
- Level 1 : Primary teacher (Class 1st – 5th)
- Level 2 : Upper Primary teacher (Classes 6th – 8th)
Point to be noted
- The exams are conducted offline over an OMR sheet.
- 150 questions need to be attempted in a span of 150 minutes, which makes it 1 minute for each question. Thus it is clear that speed plays a vital role here.
- There is no negative marking.