Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam on the behalf of Inspector of Schools of 16 districts has released notification regarding the recruitment of 241Graduate Teacher – Sanskrit in provincialised High/ High Secondary Schools in Assam. All the eligible candidates can apply for Graduate Teacher recruitment on official website till 10 Mar 2021 (12:00 PM).The candidate have to select district, medium of school and category of post on official website for applying Graduate Teacher Recruitment. An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Registration Schedule :
- Starting Date for Registration : 28 Feb 2021
- Last Date to apply online for registration: 10 Mar 2021 till noon.
Total Vacancies : 241
|Sr. No.||Name of District||Grand Total||Medium Wise|
|For Assamese Medium||For Hindi Medium||Gor Bengali Medium|
How to Apply For Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment ?
- Step 1 : Visit Official Website of Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam i.e. www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in
- Step 2 : Click on Recruitment Tab and Select for “Apply for the post of Graduate Teacher in provincialized Secondary Schools”. It will redirect you to external website.
- Step 3 : On New page, Click on “Accept and Continue”
- Step 4 : Click on “Create new Account”
- Step 5 : Fill your Details and login to your account with ID and Password
- Step 6 : After Login, apply for graduate teacher for Science and Arts.
- Step 7 : Upload your documents and submit your form
- Step 8 : Download and print your application form for future reference.
- Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts with Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or highest degree in the language i.e. in Shastri Examination in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher recognized Institution(s).
- High School TET/Special TET Qualified
Age limit :
- Minimum :18 yr
- Maximum : 40 Yr
- Max. For Ex-Servicemen -42 yr,
- Max. OBC/MOBC- 43 Yr,
- Max. SC/ST- 45 Yr
- Max. Pwd- 50 Yr
List of Documents to be uploaded Online
- All the document should be in Coloured and PDF Format.
- All document should be Self Attested
- Passport Size Color Photograph
- Scanned passport photo size – 150 x 200 px and should be less than 100 KB and more than 19 KB.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph with following specification.
- Photograph should be in formals.
- Photograph must be a passport size color picture.
- Photograph must be a taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Photo format should be .jpg only
- Scanned copy of applicant’s signature with following specifications.
- Applicant should sign with black ink on a white paper and get the Signature scanned.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Maximum size 49 KB and Miinimum size 10 KB and should be 50 x 200 px in size.
- List of Documents :
i. Mark sheet of HSLC and BA/B. Sc.
ii. Pass Certificate of HSLC/ HSSLC and BA/B. Sc.
iii. Pass Certificate of H.S.L.C./H.S.L.C. Admit Card in support of age.
iv. Certificate and Mark sheet of High School TET .
v. Certificate and Mark sheet of B.Ed
vi. Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC / MOBC.
vii. Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
viii. Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only)
ix. Certificate of recognized Sports at national level representing Assam
x. Certificate of Achievements in fine arts and cultural activities representing the state officially at national level.
xi. Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
xii. Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority.
Selection Procedure :
- Separate Merit list will be released by DSC for each category wise post.
- The online application and documents will be verified with original documents by District Selection Committee
|Selection Criteria||On Marks|
|Percentage of Marks in BA/ B.Sc/ B.com||100|
|Percentage of Marks in High School Final||100|
|Percentage of Marks in BT/B.Ed||100|
|Percentage of Marks in TET Exam Or 60 marks for 15 Yr Experience as Undergraduate/Junior Teacher||100|
|Teaching Experience as contractual Teacher/ Fixed Pay||50|
|Sports at National Level Representing assam||10|
|Achievement in Fine Arts and Cultural Activities||10|
Pay Scale :
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8700/-
- Scale : Rs. 14000- Rs. 60,500
Q. What will be the last date for registration of Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment ?
Ans. The last date for registration of Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment will be 10 Mar 2021 till noon
Q.How can we apply for Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment ?
Ans. All the candidates can apply through online mode on their official website.
Q. Will all the uploading document should be self attested?
Ans. Yea, All the uploading document should be self attested ,colored and in PDF format.
Q. What is minimum and maximum age limit for Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment?
Ans. The Minimum age limit is 18 yr and maximum age limit is 40 yr for applying in Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment .