Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications online, for the Post for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Group -‘B’ (Non Gazetted).The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an notification for the recruitment of 259 Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT). Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 13 May 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : Overview
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date||7th April 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||13th May 2022|
|Admit Card Out||Notified later|
|Exam Date||Notified later|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : Notification
The candidates must read the relevant information in the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment notification 2022. The official link to the Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT notification PDF is given below. Candidates are requested to visit this page regularly to get the latest notification and syllabus.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notification PDF
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : Vacancy Detail
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT has released total 259 Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) in Arunachal Pradesh state govt. school. Candidate may check the subject wise vacancy detail in the below mentioned table.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : How To Apply
1.Only ‘Online’ through APPSC Website www.appsc.gov.in
2. One Time Registration on Commission’s Website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications for any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password .
3. Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
4. Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non- transferable
5.After filling up the application form candidates have to submit an Application Fee as given below
- APST Applicants: Rs. 150/-
- Other Applicants: Rs.200/-
- Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black lnk on white paper (should not be less than 40kb & more than 5Okb jpg format))
- Latest/recent Passport Size Photograph (40-100 kb ipg format)
- For Final Year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate. (100 kb PDF format)
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : Online Apply Link
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Online Application link has been given on the official website after the official notification released by the board. For all candidates who always want to grab a job in Arunachal Pradesh Govt School must register themselves from the below link.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Online Application link (Active)
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Recruitment : Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must read the Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT eligibility Criteria before applying for the particular post.
- 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with B.Ed.
- However, candidates that have appeared or are appearing in the final semester/year examination shall also be eligible to apply, subject to production of Original Certificate/Mark Sheet at the time of Viva Voce /Interview.
- Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 33 years of age as on 13.05.2022
Relaxtion in upper age limit:
- by 5 years for APST and another 5 years for Government and Semi Government Departmental Staff of the State
- by 15 years for APST PwD candidates
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT TGT Recruitment : Exam Pattern
Eligible Applicants will be required to undertake a Written Examination in the following subjects:
- General English: 100 Marks.
- General Knowledge: 100 Marks.
- Concerned subjects:
- Paper I: 100 Marks (Objective Type and shall Cover entire syllabus of Concerned subject).
- Paper II: 100 Marks (Conventional Essay Type, Covering the entire syllabus of Concerned subject)
- Viva Voce followed by Classroom Teaching: 50 Marks
Final Merit List of Successful Applicants notified by this Commission, will be based on the aggregate marks of the written examination and lnterview/Viva-Voce.