Army Public School Result 2020: Army Public School (APS) conducted the screening test for TGT, PGT, and PRT teacher posts on 21 and 22 November 2020. Now they have released the Army Public School Result 2020. Candidates can download the result from their website i.e http://aps-csb.in/. Candidates can visit our website to know more details about Army Public School Jobs. Army Public School also released the scorecard of all the qualifying candidates in their login ID.
APS Result 2020 Highlights:
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Examination Name||Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT|
|Total Number of Post||8000 Vacancies|
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st October 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||20th October 2020 up to 5:00 pm|
|Date for Availability of Admit Card||4th November 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Examination Date||21st November 2020 – 22nd November 2020|
|Date for Announcement of Result||3rd December 2020|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Official Website||www.aps-csb.in , www.wes.india.com|
How to check AWES Result 2020:
- Log on to the official website, @http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx
- Fill Your Login Details
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, or other details
- On submitting the same, APS Scorecard 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
APS 2020 Selection Process
The Selection Procedure of AWES 2020 Recruitment consists of three stages – Screening Exam, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency. The Screening Exam will be conducted online in the MCQ format. For details see the table below:
|POST||PAPER||CONTENT||MAXIMUM MARKS||EXAM DURATION|
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive Education, IT||90||180 Mins|
|Part B||Subject Specific||90|
|PRT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive Education, IT||90||90 Mins|
• Scores will be normalized to 100.
• There will be negative marking of 1/4thmarksfor each wrong answer.
• Part A and Part B will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
• To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
• Those PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take a score card for PRT.
APS 2020 Score Card:
The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam, the selected candidates may download and laminate. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up a teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of the Score Card.