Finally, the MP TET has come. Today, on 5th March, the MP TET Exam 2022 will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The candidates who have applied for the MP TET Exam 2022 will be excited, anxious, and tense due to the pressure of the exam. However, they must remember that today is the day when their hard work is going to pay off. So, have faith in your capabilities and preparation, rest will be fine. ADDA247 wishes you all the best for the MPTET exam. We wish you all the success and smashing good scores in your exam. We recommend you carry more than one printout of your admit card to your exam center in case you need it. Check all the list of other required documents that need to be carried to the exam center twice and keep your bag ready.
Ultimate Tips for MP TET Aspirants
Always remember, a positive approach and mindset will help you go a long way during your exam. Stay calm, read the question paper carefully, and answer each question with equal attention and careful scrutiny. Do not rush in to select an answer just because you thought you know the answer. Do not panic if you think you don’t know the answer. It’s okay, stay calm, move on to the next question and come back again after you have attempted all the other questions to this one. Trust your preparation and stay confident. Always remember your calm mind, composure, and presence of mind are the ultimate weapon against all your challenges.
Last-Minute Tips for MP TET Exam
- Due to the pandemic, you have to follow the COVID-19 guidelines during your presence in the examination centre. You have to carry some essential items like masks, gloves, sanitisers and a personal water bottle. Neither You can ask others to share their water bottles and other items nor you are allowed to share the same with others. COVID-19 protocols are vital for your and others’ well-being. Do not ignore them.
- It is highly recommended to reach the examination centre a little early than the allotted time mentioned on your admit card. You will not be allowed to enter the examination centre after the allotted time for safety reasons. Moreover, reaching early at the centre will help you to soak in the ambience and feel less intimidated. So, check the location and decide the best- shortest route to the examination centre via google maps beforehand.
- Follow the instructions given by the authorities or invigilators proper to avoid any hassle during the examination.
Must Carry Items to the Examination Center:
The candidates must carry these items to the examination centre. If the candidates fail to bring any of the following items then the candidates will not be allowed in the examination hall by the Center Superintendent. MP TET candidates should check out the following items and arrange their bags the night before the exam properly.
- Printout of MP TET admit card
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport)
- Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Transparent Bottle of Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent Water Bottle (500 ml)
MP TET Exam Centre Important Rules
- The candidates must wear masks all the time during their presence in the examination centre.
- Maintaining social distance is mandatory and has to be maintained by the candidates at all times.
- The candidate must go through the proper screening proper before entering the examination centre.
- Register yourself on the Aarogya Setu App and update your health status beforehand. The authorities will check it when you enter the examination centre.
|MP TET Notification||MP TET Exam Date (OUT)||MP TET Syllabus|
|MP TET Eligibility Criteria||MP TET Online Application Form||MP TET Previous Year Question Paper|