CTET 2019 Maha Mock Get Free mock
WHAT: CTET Exam Maha mock:
- DATE OF EVENT: 3rd (CTET Paper I) & 4th July (CTET Paper II) 2019
- TIMINGS: 2 PM to 4:30 PM
- MOTTO: To help the students analyze their performance for the CTET Exam and give them an idea of the actual examination.
There will be two papers of CTET.:
- Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
|Exam Pattern –CTET Exam|
|Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|PAPER –I (class I- class V)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER –II (class VI- class VIII)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
Social Studies/Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative Marking||No||Negative Marking||No|
You may also like to read :
- Govt./ Latest Job Vacancies
- Prepare for CTET 2019 Exam with Study Plan
- Get Free Study Material For CTET 2019: Click here
- CTET 2019: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern