AEES Teachers Admit Card 2019
AEES 2019 Examination date of written test for various teaching post would be i.e.27, 28 and 29th September, 2019.
- Date of Answer Key: will be updated after one week of examination
- Venue for the examination: (1) Mumbai (2) Hyderabad (3) Indore/ Rawatbhata and (4) Jamshedpur
- Venue for skill Test Examination: AEES, Central Office, AECS-6, Western Sector, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094.
AEES 2019 Exam Pattern :
1. Written Examination:
|Post||Question pattern||Marks||Duration||Syllabus for the concerned subject|
|100 Multiple Choice Questions carrying one mark each comprising of General Knowledge, General Hindi, General English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability, Teaching Methodology and the subjects concerned||100 marks||2:30 hr||As per UGC syllabus upto Post Graduation level in the subject concerned|
|Same as Above||100 marks||2:30 hr||As per UGC syllabus upto Graduation level in the combination of subjects concerned|
|Primary Teacher||Same as Above||100 marks||2:30 hr||As per NCERT/ CBSE syllabus upto 10 + 2 level.|
- The skill test will be of qualifying nature and shall be conducted on a “Go”/”No Go” basis.
- No marks will be allotted for the skill test.
- In Skill Test, candidates have to give Chalk and Board based test for Teaching Skills.
- The candidates will be given subject oriented topic.
- Candidate has to demonstrate his/her teaching ability to the committee.
- Candidate will be given “Go”/”No Go” based on his/her performance in the skill test.
- For UR/EWS vacancies:Candidate who scores 60% and above in the written test are eligible for short listing which will be done in the order of their merit in written test.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PwBD vacancies: Candidate who scores 54% and above in the written test are eligible for short listing which will be done in the order of their merit in written test.
In case of tie between Candidates scoring same marks in written test and who get a ‘Go’ in the skill test, The candidate senior in age is ranked higher will be considered for further procedures.
For More Details: