1. MANREGA scheme has been launched as a part of implementing which one of the following articles of the Indian Constitution ?
(a) Article 43
(b) Article 45
(c) Article 47
(d) Article 50
2. Which one of the following terms does not appear in the Constitution of India?
(a) Annual Financial Statement
(b) Appropriation Bill
(d) Consolidated Fund of India
3. The first amendment to the constitution carried out in 1951 related to
(a) Security of the country
(b) Security of the Prime Minister
(c) Protection of agrarian reforms in certain state
(d) Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
4. The constitution of India does not contain any provision for the impeachment of
(a) The president
(b) The Governor of state
(c) The Chief Justice of India
(d) The Vice President of India
5. How many types of emergencies have been envisaged under the Indian Constitution?
6. Which one of these is the primary source of Indian Constitution?
A. British Constitution
B. Irish Constitution
C. Government of India Act, 1935
D. German Constitution
7. Which one of these features is common to both the Indian Federation and the American Federation?
A. Single Citizenship
B. Dual Judiciary
C. Three Lists in the Constitution
D. A Federal Supreme Court to interpret the constitution
8. The Constitution of India has borrowed, Fundamental Duties, from which of these Countries’ Constitution?
B. Erstwhile USSR
9. Who said Preamble is the keynote to the Constitution?
A. Ernest Barker
B. K M Munshi
C. B R Ambedkar
D. D D Basu
10.The Preamble was proposed before the Drafting Committee by
A. B N Rao
B. B R Ambedkar
C. Jawaharlal Nehru
D. Sardar Patel