1. Students like that teacher who—
A. Has attractive personality
B. Belongs to his/her caste
C. Awards goods work liberally
D. Has very good knowledge of his/her subject
2. What will you do as Principal, if a teacher of the school does not come to a function of school on time?
A. you will tell him about his responsibilities
B. you will scold him before everyone
C. you will complain this to the management committee of the school
D. you will ask him to meet you after the function is over
3. A good understanding of ……….. makes us know about ourselves better.
C. Social perception
D. None of the rest
4. The research that aims at immediate application is
A. fundamental research
B. empirical research
C. action research
D. conceptual research
5. What should a teacher do when examinations are near?
A. help them solving with important questions
B. complete the syllabus by devoting extra time in school
C. ask the students to complete the syllabus themselves
D. complete the syllabus by calling students at his home
6. How will you resolve your differences with your colleague?
A. complain to the Principal
B. resolve it mutually by trying to know the reason for this
C. by ridiculing them
D. by arguing before other colleagues
7. With the development of technology, the role of teacher in future will be—
A. To provide information
B. To develop new text-books
C. To guide students
D. To use internet in teaching
8. To prepare students as good citizen, a teacher should—
A. Maintain strict discipline
B. Provide good leadership
C. Be good orator
D. Have good general knowledge
9. There is fear of social-evils affecting the schools. What will be your attitude to prevent it?
C. similar to other teachers
10. ………. refers to states within a person or animal that drive behaviour towards some goal.