1. What will be your reaction when an otherwise punctual student comes late in your class?
(A) You will ignore it
(B) You will try to know the reason for coming late
(C) You will scold him before other students in the class
(D) Ask him to leave the class
2. Professors need to study educational philosophy mainly because
(A) most professors know nothing about educational philosophy
(B) most professors follow a wrong philosophy
(C) they may improve their work by classifying their philosophy.
(D) All of the above
3. On which of the following statements there is consensus among educators?
(A) Disciplinary cases should be sent to the principal only when other means have failed.
(B) Disciplinary cases should never be sent to principal’s office.
(C) Disciplinary cases should be totally neglected in the class.
(D) None of these
4. Which of the following is die brain of the computer?
(A) hard disc
5. The concept of school complex was first executed in-
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
6. The proponent of the Cognitive Theory of teaching is-
(A) N.L Gage
(B) B.F. Skinner
(C) Mc Donald
(D) Shiv Kumar Mitra
7.The main characteristic of scientific research is :
(D)all of the above
8.Bibliography given in a research report :
(A)shows vast knowledge of the researcher
(B)helps those interested in further research
(C)has no relevance to research
(D)all the above
9.Authenticity of a research finding is its :
(D)All of the above
10.Fundamental research reflects the ability to :
(A)Synthesize new ideals
(B)Expound new principles
(C)Evaluate the existing material concerning research
(D)Study the existing literature regarding various topics