1. Which of the following is east of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
(b) Sri Lanka
(d) All of them
2. The Lakshadweep Islands are situated in_____
(a) Indian Ocean
(b) Arabian Ocean
(c) Bay of Bengal
(d) None of these
3. Among the following Union Territories of India, Which one has the largest size?
(c) Daman and Diu
4. Which state has the largest coastline in India?
(b) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
5. The Karakoram Highway connects which of the following pairs of countries?
6. The approximate length of the coast-line of India is____
(a) 5,500 km
(b) 6,000 km
(c) 6,500 km
(d) 7517 km
7. Which one of the following countries has the longest international boundary with India?
8. India is the seventh largest country in the world and it covers a total area of approximately____
(a) 2700000 sq. km
(b) 3000000 sq. km
(c) 3200000 sq. km
(d) 3600000 sq. km
9. Which state is in the eastern most part of India?
(c) Arunachal Pradesh
10. Jharkhand does not share boundary with____
(a) West Bengal
(d) Madhya Pradesh