Online Tution   »   WBBSE Evaluation Criteria and Results 2021

WBBSE Evaluation Criteria for Class 10 and Class 12 & Results Dates 2021

WBBSE Evaluation Criteria for Class 10th & 12th Results Dates 2021_30.1

WBBSE Evaluation Criteria for Class 10 and Class 12 students of West Bengal

After the Central Board of Secondary Education has canceled their Board exams, many states too have followed the same and canceled the Board Exams. West Bengal canceled the Board Exams for Class 10th and 12th students. The results are expected to be declared soon.

The criterion to be followed for the calculation of marks for the Board exams of West Bengal is given in the article.

WBBSE Evaluation Criteria Highlights

  • The class 10 and Class 12 students will be awarded marks based on Internal Assessment marks and the final exam marks scored in the previous class.
  • Class 10 students will be accessed on a 50:50 basis.
  • 50% marks will be taken from the final exam marks scored by the students in Class 9 and the remaining 50% will be based on the internal marks for Class 10
  • For the students of Class 12, marks will be based on the 40:60 formula.
  • 40% weight-age will be based on the best of 4 subjects in Class 10 and the other 60% will be on the final exams of Class 11 theory.

WBBSE Evaluation Criteria for Class 10 and Class 12 results for West Bengal Board for 2021

The theory papers are marked on Internal and previous year marks for Class 12 students a few of the subjects which don’t have practicals consist of 80 marks theory and the non-practical subjects have a total of 70 marks theory.

For practicals, the students will be marked separately based upon the marks scored in them. There won’t be any special evaluation for the practical exams of Class 12.

If a student is not satisfied by the results scored by the evaluation process decided by the West Bengal Government, they may appear for the Boards physically and in offline mode, once the Covid situation subsides. In such a case, the result will be considered to be final and no request for change in the results will be entertained.

For the Class 12 students, the schools have been directed by the board to submit the Class 10 scores of students by June 23, positively.

 

Official declaration on WBBSE Madhyamik Results 2021 for Class 10 and 12

Honorable Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee has declared that the results for both the Boards will be available by July 2021. The board exams have been canceled due to the rise of covid cases in the state. As the postponement of results will only create trouble for students, the Government has decided to cancel it altogether.
Check Here CBSE Class 12 New Marking Scheme 2021 with Live Example

Steps to check the WBBSE Madhyamik Results 2021 for Class 10 and Class 12

Following are the steps you need to follow to check the results of your Board Exams, once it is declared officially.

  • For class 10 students of West Bengal, visit the official website of the West Bengal Board which is wbbse.org class 12 students visit the website, www.wbchse.nic.in.
  • Enter your details such as the roll number and application number. Enter the captcha code and click ‘Submit’.
  • Your result will be displayed on the screen.
  • Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.

FAQ’S on WBBSE Madhyamik Results & Evaluation Criteria 2021

When will the results be declared?

The results will be declared by July, as stated by the Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee.

How to check the results for the Class 10 West Bengal Board?

You can visit the official website of www.wbbse.org and check the results.

Will there be grace marks given to the students?

As of now, there has been no official confirmation for the compartmental students.

Is the same rule of evaluation applicable to compartmental students?

For Compartmental students, there hasn’t been any official declaration from the Board.

 

Sharing is caring!

Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you.
Was this page helpful?

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *