NIMCET 2022: Latest Updates
The National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur has announced the availability of NIMCET 2022 applications on its official website. Candidates interested in sitting for the NIMCET 2022 tests can apply until May 4, 2022. The NIMCET 2022 examinations are set to take place on June 20, 2022.
To apply for the NIMCET 2022 tests, students must first visit the official website and complete the NIMCET 2022 Registration process using the supplied link. Students will be able to complete the online application form and submit the application fee after finishing the NIMCET 2022 Registrations.
The registration and application link for NIMCET 2022 are accessible on the official website – nimcet.in.
Registrations for NIMCET 2022
The NIMCET 2022 registration process is completed entirely online. Students planning to take the NIMCET 2022 tests must first visit the official website and register, following which they will be able to fill out the NIMCET 2022 application form and pay the application cost. Students can also register for NIMCET 2022 by following the instructions outlined below.
Step 1: Go to the official NIMCET website.
Step 2: Go to the NIMCET 2022 Registrations page or use the registration link given.
Step 3: Fill out the NIMCET 2022 Registration form and submit it.
Step 4: Log in with your registration information and complete the online application form.
Step 5: Submit the NIMCET 2022 application fee and upload all required papers.
Step 6: Select the final submit tab.
Why is the NIMCET test held?
The NIMCET is a Common Entrance National Level Test for admission to any of the NITs’ MCA programmes. NITs in Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli, and Warangal offer the MCA programme.
Admission to the MCA programme at the top 09 NITs for the academic year 2022-23 is based solely on the NIMCET-2022 rank.
Corrections to the NIMCET 2022 Application
Following the conclusion of the registration procedure, the correction feature in the NIMCET 2022 application form will be activated. Candidates who need to make changes to their completed application form will be able to do so within the correction session.
How to Make a Change in the NIMCET 2022 Application Form?
- In the first stage, applicants must submit an email from the email address they used to register for the NIMCET. The organising institute will notify you of the email address to which letters should be sent.
- It should be reminded that emails sent from any other email address will be rejected.
- Candidates should provide their names and application number in the email. They will also need to attach their downloaded NIMCET 2022 application form, as well as any supporting papers, and explain any errors in the form.
- After reviewing the request, the authorities will unlock the NIMCET 2022 application form, and candidates will be required to make any necessary changes.
- No revisions will be approved by the authorities after submission.
Counseling for the NIMCET 2022 Exam
Only those who qualify for the NIMCET 2022 entrance test will be contacted for the counselling process. Candidates must fill out the NIMCET 2022 Counselling Session selections of courses and colleges based on their preferences in order to get admitted to the MCA programme.
For the final verification procedure, applicants must present all required papers and certified copies. The official authorities would next distribute seats to worthy individuals based on the selections made by the candidates in the order of NIMCET rank. Qualified candidates are directed to report to the designated institutions for the next stage of the admissions process.
Eligibility Criteria for NIMCET 2022
Candidates must be Indian nationals.
Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale (55 percent marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in the case of SC/ ST) in I a three-year full-time BSc / BSc (Hons) / BCA / BIT with Mathematics/Statistics/Equivalent subject as one of the subjects from a recognised University.
- Students having a BE/B Tech or equivalent degree from a recognised university are eligible to take the test.
- Candidates who will be taking the qualifying test can also apply for the NIMCET 2022.
Aspirants who have achieved or are about to complete a three-year BSc / BSc(Hons)/BCA/BIT degree from an open university may also apply if their programme is authorised by the UGC / AICTE and the Distance Education Council (DEC) of the Government of India.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur has announced the tentative NIMCET 2022 exam schedule on its official website at http://www.nitjsr.ac.in. As per the NIMCET 2022 exam schedule, the National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur will conduct NIMCET 2022 exam on 20th June 2022 and application forms for NIMCET 2022 will be started from 4th April 2022. The last date to fill out the application form for the NIMCET 2022 is 4th May 2022. The candidates must apply for NIMCET 2022 much before the last date to avoid technical glitches and server issue problems. In this article, we have provided complete details about NIMCET 2022. Bookmark this page to get more updates regarding NIMCET 2022.
NIMCET 2022 Overview
Here we have provided miscellaneous information on NIMCET 2022. Check the overview of NIMCET 2022 given below:
|Exam Conducting Body||National Institute of Technology|
|Exam Name||National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test|
|Known as||NIMCET 2022|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Courses offered||MCA programme|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Colleges accepting NIMCET 2022 Score||NIT Bhopal, Patna, Raipur, Surathkal, Calicut, Jamshedpur, Agartala, Allahabad, Kurukshetra, Tiruchirapalli and Warangal|
|Marking Scheme of NIMCET 2022||
NIMCET 2022 Exam Schedule
This year National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur is conducting NIMCET 2022. Here we have provided all the important dates of NIMCET 2022 as per the tentative schedule of NIMCET 2022 released by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur:
|Opening date of NIMCET 2022 online Registration||04 April 2022|
|Last date of online submission of NIMCET 2022 Application Form||04 May 2022|
|Availability date of NIMCET 2022 Admit card||06 June 2022|
|Date of NIMCET 2022 Examination||20 June 2022|
|NIMCET 2022 Result Date||05 July 2022|
|Choice filling for NIMCET 2022 Counselling||07 July 2022 to 12 July 2022|
|First Round of Allotment of Seats||18 July 2022|
|First round of reporting at the Reporting Centre||23 July 2022 to 25 July 2022|
|Second round of Allotment / Upgradation||29 July 2022|
|Third round of Allotment / Upgradation||08 August 2022|
|Reporting of all allotees for final admission||16 August 2022 to 17 August 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||18 August 2022|
|Announcement of vacant seats||20 August 2022|
|Final round of Seat allotment||27 August 2022|
NIMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can get a rough idea of the eligibility criteria for NIMCET 2022 established by official authority by reviewing the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Applicants who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for NIMCET 2022 and be admitted to the entrance examination.
- The NIMCET applicant must have earned a B.Sc./Masters (Hons)/BCA/BIT/B.Voc (Computer Science/Computer Applications)/BBA (Computer Applications) from a recognized institution after completing a three-year full-time program that included mathematics/statistics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates must hold a B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university.
- Academic Qualifications
- General applicants must obtain a minimum overall mark of 60% on the qualifying exam or 6.5 GPA on a 10-point scale, while SC/ST/PwD applicants must obtain 55% of the grades in the exam qualifiers.
- Applicants who pass the qualifying exam are eligible to take the admission test.
NIMCET 2022 Exam Date
The National Institute of Technology(NIT) Jamshedpur has released the tentative NIMCET 2022 on its official website. According to the NIMCET 2022 schedule, the NIMCET 2022 exam will be tentatively conducted on 20th June 2022. The candidates who wish to appear in NIMCET 2022 exam must check the eligibility of NIMCET 2022 before applying for the exam. If candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria required for NIMCET 2022, the candidature of such candidates can be terminated at any stage of the admission process.
NIMCET 2022 Admit Card
NIMCET 2022 admit card is the most important document to carry at the exam centre. The authority will generate NIMCET 2022 admit cards for only those candidates whose application form is accepted successfully. National Institute of Technology(NIT) Jamshedpur will release the NIMCET 2022 admit card on the 6th June 2022. The candidates must reach the exam centre much before the reporting time and bring NIMCET 2022 admit card with them to the examination centre. If the candidate fails to bring the NIMCET 2022 admit card they will be prohibited to enter the examination centre.
NIMCET 2022 – Result
National Institute of Technology(NIT) Jamshedpur will release the NIMCET 2022 on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for NIMCET 2022 can check their results from the official website using their valid roll number and password. The candidates who qualify for the NIMCET 2022, will be called for further counselling.
|Start of NIMCET 2022 Registration||March last week, 2022|
|Last date to fill Application Form||April last week, 2022|
|Application form correction facility||April last week, 2022|
|Release of NIMCET Admit card||May first week, 2022|
|Exam date||May second week, 2022|
|Declaration of Result||May last week, 2022|
|NIMCET Counselling||June first week, 2022|
NIMCET Exam Centre 2022
NIT Surathkal will conduct the NIMCET exam in 26 cities across the country.
|Test Centres||Test Centres|
NIMCET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of NIMCET 2022 consists of Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Logical Reasoning and General English. Candidates can check here the important topics which are covered in NIMCET 2022 syllabus.
|Mathematics||Set Theory; Probability and Statistics; Algebra; Coordinate Geometry; Calculus; Vectors; Trigonometry|
|Computer Awareness||Computer Basics and Data Representation from the undergraduate course of computers/BCA|
|Logical Reasoning||Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidates’ general understanding of the English language|
|General English||Questions in this section will cover logical situations and questions based on the facts given in the passage|
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2022
NIT Surathkal will conduct the NIMCET 2022 exam in online mode as a Computer Based Test. The question paper will have a total of 120 multiple choice questions from the prescribed syllabus. Candidates can check below the detailed pattern of the NIMCET 2022 question paper.
|Mode of exam||Online as a Computer Based Test|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Total number of questions||Mathematics-50
|Language of question paper||English|
|Marking scheme||4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No Negative Marking|
Distribution of questions
|Analytic Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
How to apply for NIMCET 2022?
Applicants can find complete instructions for filling out the NIMCET 2022 Application Form in the section below:
- To fill out the application form, applicants must go to the official website, nimcet.in.
- The application form for the NIMCET 2022 will only be available online. There is no other way to complete the application form than online.
- Applicants are asked to register with a correct and unique email address and phone number on the application form.
- To access the official website and download the NIMCET 2022 application form, applicants must use their login credentials.
- After that, applicants can begin filling out the NIMCET 2022 application form.
- Applicants should provide all personal information, such as university professors, residence, and contact information, when filling out the form.
- Documents and images must be uploaded by applicants.
- Applicants should double-check all of the information on the NIMCET 2022 Application Form.
- Any false information provided on the NIMCET 2022 Application Form will result in the application being rejected.
- Officials will not consider incomplete NIMCET 2022 application forms. As a result, it will be rejected.
- Before submitting the completed NIMCET 2022 application form, applicants must pay the application fee. The application file will be considered incomplete if payment is not received.
NIMCET 2022 Application Fees
Applicants can find information about the NIMCET 2022 registration fees in the table below:
|Open / OPEN EWS / OBC||₹2500|
- The official authority will only accept the NIMCET 2022 Application Fee online via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates must pay the Application Fee in order to submit their NIMCET 2022 Application Form successfully.
- CLAT 2022 Exam Date Revised
- NATA 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- JEE Main Syllabus 2022- NTA JEE Syllabus PDFs Download
- CUCET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
- CUCET Colleges List And Courses For B.Tech & MBA
- CUCET Merit List 2022
- CUCET Courses 2022: Fee Structure, Eligibility
NIMCET 2022: FAQs
Q. What is the format of the NIMCET entrance examination?
The NIMCET exam is an online exam that lasts two hours. The test comprises of 120 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) drawn from several topics.
Q. Can I make changes to my NIMCET application form after it has been submitted?
During the rectification window, candidates will be able to fix any errors on their NIMCET application form.
Q. What will the examination’s grading structure be?
4 points will be deducted for each accurate response and -1 point will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Q. Is it possible to modify my email address once I’ve registered?
No, all information about the NIMCET 2022 will be delivered solely through the primary email address entered throughout the enrollment procedure.
Q. What is the exam date of NIMCET 2022?
NIMCET 2022 will be held on 20th June 2022.
Q. Which NIT is conducting NIMCET 2022?
National Institute of Technology(NIT) Jamshedpur will conduct NIMCET 2022.
Q. Is NIMCET conducted twice a year?
No, NIMCET is conducted once a year by the National Institute of Technology.
Q. How can I apply for NIMCET exam 2022?
You can apply for NIMCET 2022 by the official website of NIT Jamshedpur at http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/ or www.nimcet.in.