Due to the nationwide lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic, all academic schedules have gone into disarray. Most of the examinations have been delayed or postponed, creating confusion amongst the students. But now as the lockdown is nearing its end, government authorities are trying for the resumption of educational activities as soon as possible. There is now an important update for the students in the state of Kerala whose examinations had halted mid-way due to the implementation of the lockdown.
As per the latest information shared by the Kerala Directorate of Higher Secondary Education and Kerala Public Examination Board, timetables for annual examinations for SSLC, Plus One, and Plus Two have been released. So, the students must note the respective timetables and start preparing for the exams accordingly.
Kerala Exams 2020: Dates Announced By The Boards
As per the examination schedule shared by the board, the SSLC, Plus One, and Plus Two examinations will now be conducted between 26th May 2020 and 30th May 2020. The remaining exams for SSLC will be starting on 26th May 2020 and will complete by 28th May 2020, while the remaining exams for plus one and plus two students will be held between 26th to 30th May 2020. The Vocational Higher Secondary Examinations are expected to start from 21st May 2020. The dates have been announced by the Kerala Directorate of Higher Secondary Education and Kerala Public Examination Board after the Chief Minister of Kerala had announced that the remaining school board exams would be held from 21st May onwards.
Kerala Exams 2020: Detailed Date sheet for SSLC
The date sheet shared for the remaining exams for SSLC is as follows: –
- 26th May 2020 – Mathematics
- 27th May 2020 – Physics
- 28th May 2020 – Chemistry
Kerala Exams 2020: Detailed Date sheet for Plus One
The date sheet for the remaining exams for Plus One students are as follows: –
- 26th May 2020 – Entrepreneurship Development
- 27th May 2020 – Accountancy, Music, Social Work, Geography, Sanskrit Sahitya
- 28th May 2020 – Economics
- 29th May 2020 – English Literature, Physics, Sociology, Philosophy
- 30th May 2020 – Anthropology, Chemistry, Gandhian Studies.
Kerala Exams 2020: Detailed Date sheet for Plus Two
The updated exam schedule for Plus Two students is as follows: –
- 26th May 2020 – Entrepreneurship Development.
- 27th May 2020 – Biology, Electronics, Sanskrit Sastra, Communicative English, Geology, Part III Languages, Statistics.
- 28th May 2020 – Electronic Systems, Psychology, Business Studies, Technology (Old), Electronic Service.
- 29th May 2020 – Computer Application, Home Science, Islamic History & Culture, Computer Science, History.
- 30th May 2020 – Journalism, Political Science, Mathematics.