Karnataka 2nd PUC Mid Term Exam 2021-22 Datesheet Out: The test dates for the 2nd PUC mid-term 2021-22 have been announced by the Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education. The Karnataka 2nd PUC mid-term exam 2021-22 will be held from December 9, 2021 onwards, and students can visit the official website for Karnataka Class 12 exam dates. Pue.kar.nic.in is the official webpage. The second PUC’s mid-term exams will be held in two sessions: morning and afternoon.
The Kannada paper will be held in the morning session, from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., while the test papers for Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Arabic, and French will be held in the afternoon session, from 2 to 5:15 p.m.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Midterm exam revised syllabus is available here
According to the latest reports, the Karnataka Department of PUC has released the revised schedule. Candidates can now visit the official website on pue.kar.nic.in. There were reports that the exams will be delayed due to changes in pattern. Now, finally, the exam dates have been released officially.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Mid Term Exam Dates
Dates- Subjects (Morning session)- Subjects (Afternoon Session)
- 11th November 2021– Kannada- Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Arabic, French
- 30th November 2021– English
- 1st December 2021– History, Physics
- 2nd December 2021– Economies, Chemistry
- 3rd December 2021– Political science, Biology, Electronics, Computer Science, Geology- Carnatic Music, Hindustani Music, Statistics
- 6th December 2021– Sociology, Mathematics- Basic Maths
- 7th December 2021– Accountancy, Education, Home Science
- 8th December 2021– Business Studies, Logic- Optional Kannada
- 9th December 2021– Geography, Psychology- Information Technology, Retail, Automobile, Health Care, Beauty and Wellness
- 10th December 2021– Hindi- Urdu, Sanskrit
Karnataka 2nd PUC mid-term exam 2021-22: Guidelines
- Students should be at the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the exam time and bring their Karnataka 2nd PUC hall ticket 2022. No student will be allowed to enter without a hall ticket.
- The COVID-19 guidelines must be followed by students. In notifications, the COVID-19 guidelines are mentioned.
- Those who arrive late for a test will be expected to provide a sufficient explanation and cause. The Supervising Examiner will comprehend the explanation and cause.
- The student must read the instructions on the question paper and only write or scribble on the top sheet of the Question-Answer Booklet.
Karnataka 2nd PUC mid-term exam 2021-22: Suggested Time table By PUE for class 12
Multiple changes to the Karnataka 2nd PUC midterm test 2021 have been requested by the state’s Pre-University Education department. Modifications are recommended in order to conduct fair exams. This is something that will be unveiled later this month. According to current rumours, one of PUE’s significant adjustments will be in the answer scripts. Lecturers from various colleges will now assess the answer scripts. All students’ response scripts will be randomly distributed among the colleges at the nodal centres, and all examination-related activities will take place there.
NIOS Registration For the years 2021-22
The deadline for stream 1 online admission, open basic education (OBE), and vocational courses has been extended by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) (block 1). This is a one-year extension for the academic year 2021-2022. Furthermore, candidates will be allowed to apply for NIOS admission until November 30, 2021, however late fees would apply. Students who desire to take vocational exams in April/May 2022 can apply online at the official website. sdmis.nios.ac.in is the official webpage. They must confirm their eligibility before filling out the form. Before submitting the NIOS application for the academic year 2021-22, make sure you check the qualifying requirements on the official website.
Registration for Vocational courses and D.El.Ed at the National Institute of Open Schooling began on November 1, 2021, and will be valid for public exams held in October and November of that year. On the official website, candidates can apply right now. The deadline to apply for NIOS registration for vocational courses and D.El.Ed is November 20th, 2021, without a late fee, and November 30th, 2021, with a late cost.
FAQs on Karnataka 2nd PUC Mid Term 2021
When was Karnataka Results for 2021 released?
The KCET results for 2021 released on September 20th, 2021 at 4 PM.
Was the Karnataka syllabus for 2021 changed?
Yes, the KCET 2021 syllabus has been revised and reduced by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
How was the Karnataka exam held?
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) successfully held the KCET 2021 test for two papers (physics and chemistry). The Karnataka CET 2021 test was held in a paper-and-pencil format (pen and paper-based).
Is the Karnataka 2021 taking PUC marks into account?
Yes, your second PUC grades are taken into account for the KCET and play a significant influence in your CET ranking.
How many students took the KCET 2021 exam?
For the KCET 2021, a total of 2,01,816 applicants have registered. The test was held at 444 locations across the state, including 86 in Bengaluru.