JEE MAIN 2021 exams are now conducted four times a year i.e in the month of January, February, April, and May. The pre-scheduled fourth session on May 24, 25, 26, 27 and, 28 of the JEE MAIN 2021 has been postponed due to the Covid-19 crisis. Also, NTA is yet to announce the registration for the May session and also the rescheduling of April and May will be done afterward.
This is the golden time for the students to speed up their preparation who are appearing for the remaining sessions of JEE MAIN 2021.
Here are some tips and tricks to boost up your preparation at Adda247 School.
Tips for JEE Main 2021 to crack the exam
- Time Management:
Time Management plays a total game-changer role in clearing any competitive exam. Candidates need to find out where to spend time and how much. Following proper time management leads one to have efficient and effective preparation for the exam. The timetable made should be practical and easy to follow because following timetable irregularly and randomly won`t be fruit full. Hence the time management should be done strictly till the examinee appears for the exam.
- Cover All Topics:
Students who are aspiring to crack JEE MAINS 2021 should have been well versed with the syllabus by now. Students are advised to analyze the exam pattern and then decide which topics should be covered first. Give equal attention to every subject during preparation because each subject plays an important key role in your selection. Prepare according to the weightage of total marks wise because you need to work smartly too.
Study Material for JEE Mains 2021
Mathematics Study Material For JEE Mains 2021
The book “Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma”, “Arihant & Cengage Publication”, “KC Sinha”, “ML Khanna”, and “complete mathematics for JEE Main TMH”
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Equations and Inequations
- Trigonometrical Ratios, Functions, and Identities
- Function & Relation
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Differential Coefficient
- Differentiation and Application of Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Point and Straight Line
- Theory of Equation
- Set Theory
- Permutation and Combination
- Matrices and Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Area Under Curves
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equation
- Indefinite Integration
- 3Dimensional Geometry
Physics Study Material for JEE Mains 2021
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday
- Resnick & Walker
- HC Verma
- DC Pandey
- Atomic Structure in Modern Physics
- Experimental Physics
- Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity
- Photo-Electric Effect and Electromagnetic Waves
- Semiconductors and Communication System
- Centre of mass and Momentum Conservation
- Circular Motion
- Properties of matter and Fluid Mechanics
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Electric Charge and field
- Electric Potential and Capacitance
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Classical Magnetism and Magnetic Properties
- Heat Transfer
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Thermal properties of matter, Calorimetry and Kinetic theory of Gases
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Motion in 1-D, 2-D, and Projectile Motion
- Newton`s Laws of Motion
- Units and Dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
Chemistry Study Material For JEE Mains 2021
- Coaching Materials
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical kinetics
- Gaseous State
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Mole Concept
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Redox and Volumetric Analysis
- Solid State
- Thermodynamics and thermochemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Coordination and Compounds
- D-block and F- block elements
- P-block Elements
- Periodic properties
- Qualitative Analysis
- S-block Elements
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- Alcohol and ether
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Carbonyl compounds
- Carboxylic Acid and Its Derivatives
- Classification and Nomenclature
- General Organic Chemistry
- Haloalkanes, Haloarenes, and Phenols
- Nitrogen compounds and Aliphatic Amines
- Practical and Environmental Chemistry
Practice for JEE Main 2021
To crack Jee Main 2021 Practice is a must for you to know what have you actually understood and how much of it has been stored in your brain. After completing the syllabus candidates are advised to go through the previous year`s papers and practice them thoroughly and this will increase their input and output efficiency as well.
JEE Main 2021 Online Mock tests
To perform better in Jee Main 2021 After completing the syllabus and practicing the previous year`s papers candidates should also attend the online mock test for them to get an idea and analyze that where do they actually stand in the crowd competition of lakhs of competitors.
Practicing mock tests will also enhance self-confidence, accuracy, and time management for the exam.
Students need to have a proper plan for the chapter-wise revision of each subject. And they need to revise what they have studied multiple times for better and efficient outcomes.
Tips and Tricks for JEE Main 2021
- Students need to go through every single concept and topic as quickly as possible so that they get proper time for doubt clearance and revisions
- Make a practical timetable separately for each subject. Identify your strong and weak areas and work according to them.
- Practice the formulas, equation, and their applications as well. Try to interconnect them for you to remember the concepts in long run.
- Do not skip the concept or question where you are stuck. Clear them out right away.
- Set a fixed time slot for each answer. Do not waste your time on a single question when you are stuck on it during an exam. Because remember each question carry same mark weightage.
FAQs about JEE Main 2021
Question: How many times JEE main 2021 conducted in a year?
Answer: There are a total of 4 sessions conducted in a year in the month of January, February, April, and May.
Question: Does JEE MAIN 2021 get postponed?
Answer: Yes, for now, the exams are postponed due to Covid-19 but NTA will announce the date 15 days before the exam.
Question: Does NTA has changed the syllabus for JEE MAIN 2021?
Answer: NO. NTA hasn`t changed the syllabus for JEE Mains 2021. It is the same as last year.
Question: Can students apply for more than one session?
Answer: Yes, students can apply either for one session or for all sessions as they want.
Question: Which institutes are participating in JEE Mains 2021?
Answer: The participating institutes are 31 NITs, 25IITs, and 28 CFTIs.
B.A Economics course
Bachelor of Dental surgery 2021