JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2021 Released, Challenge @ jeemain.nta.nic.in: The solution key for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main exam 2 (for admission to BArch and BPlan courses) has been issued by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam was held on September 2nd, the first day of the JEE.
This is a rough answer key, and candidates who aren’t happy with any of the answers can contest it. For this, a cost of Rs 200 will be charged, which will be non-refundable.
The time for filing objections opened on September 28 and will close at 11 p.m. on September 29. Candidates must thoroughly review the answer key and, if necessary, express any objections. Objections will be investigated and integrated into the final solution key. The final answer key will be used to determine the outcome. The payment window for fees will be open until 11:50 p.m. Without payment of the processing fee, no challenge will be accepted. According to the NTA, the challenges will not be accepted through any other means than net banking, Paytm, debit card, or credit card.
The NTA has now officially issued paper 2 or BArch/ BPlan answer key on September 29, 2021. Moreover, the final answer key and the result of BTech or BE admissions have already been announced. Candidates who took the test can get the results via nta.ac.in or jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Download: JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
JEE Main paper 2 answer key: How to download for session 4
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in for further information.
- To get to the bottom of the page, scroll down.
- On the left-hand side, there is a link to an answer key.
- A PDF will open, which you should download.
Check Out: NEET Answer key 2021
JEE Main paper 2 answer key 2021: Challenges
Candidates should submit their objections together with supporting evidence. After experts have finalised the Answer Key, the JEE Main Session 4 Final Answer Key will be issued. Candidates are urged to read the official notification carefully to understand the detailed procedure for filing objections. By checking in with their credentials on the official website, candidates will be able to raise objections. In addition, if candidates are submitting many papers to support their claims, the materials should be combined into a single PDF file and submitted.
Read About: NEET College Rank Predictor 2021
JEE Main B.arch paper 2 answer key: How to claim challenges
To claim challenges, follow these steps:
· Please visit https://jeemain.nta.nic.in for further information.
· Select ‘Challenge (s) about Answer Key’ from the drop-down menu.
· Log in using your Application Number and Date of Birth, and then enter your Security Pin and click Submit.
· Select ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’ from the drop-down menu.
· You’ll see that the Question IDs are arranged in a logical sequence.
· Under the column ‘Correct Option,’ the ID next to the question is the most appropriate Answer Key for NTA to employ.
· To challenge an answer choice, click the check box next to any of the Option IDs listed in the next four columns.
· You can upload supporting documents by selecting ‘Choose File’ and uploading them (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
· After you’ve selected your preferred option, click ‘Save your Claim’ to go to the next screen.
· A list of all the Option IDs you’ve challenged so far will appear on the screen.
· Finally, click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee’.
· Choose a payment method. You need to pay a non-refundable processing charge of Rs. 200/- for each challenged question. Pay with a debit/credit card, Net Banking, or Paytm.
Is it possible for me to acquire NIT with a 95 percentile?
If you are from general category, you will not be able to apply to any NITs based on this rank, but you may apply to IIITs.
Is a 96 percentile in JEE mains a decent score?
To achieve a 96 percentile in the general category, several elements must be considered, including the difficulty level of the exam, the number of people scoring higher than you, and other considerations. To be on the safe side, you should score around 130 or 130+ to earn this percentile. With a 96 percentile in ews quota, your rank would be about 13K.
Is it possible for me to acquire NIT with a 93 percentile?
Your general category rank should be approximately 70k for a percentile of 93 in jee mains. You will be admitted to NIT based on your category rank, which is the Gen-EWS rank.
Is it possible to get into NIT Bhopal with a 95 percentile?
Your percentile is excellent.
Medium rated NITs such as NIT Nagpur, NIT Raipur, NIT Bhopal, NIT Rourkela, and others are available based on prior-year cutoffs.
Is it possible for me to get into NIT Jamshedpur with a 95 percentile?
There is a possibility. According to the previous year’s cutoff, candidates in the 94-95 percentile are admitted to NIT Jamshedpur.