JEE Main Application Form
JEE Mains 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2022 application form anytime soon. The NTA are expected to conduct the JEE Main 2022 for 4 times – March, April, May, and June like last year. Candidates will have to register for JEE Main 2022 at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Although the Exam conducting authorities will open the JEE Main 2022 registration process separately for each session, All students will be able to apply for all the sessions in one go. While applying for JEE Main 2022, candidates will also have to upload the list of prescribed documents.
JEE Main 2022 Application Form for the February session will begin soon. The exam will be held in the month of March 2022 for the first session. Every year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) holds a national level JEE Main exam, which is an engineering admission exam for engineering students held across India. Candidates who pass this exam are admitted to prominent engineering colleges such as IITs, NITs, CFTIs, and others for B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Plan programmes. This exam is now held four times, in the months of February, March, April, and May, as a result of the new revisions. Paper 1 (B.Tech/ B.E) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/ B.Plan) will be held separately. In this article, we have covered everything you need to know about the JEE Main application, exam dates, eligibility, and pattern in this article.
JEE Main 2022 Application Form
- March, April, May, and June 2022 will be the dates for the registration procedure.
- Students will be able to register for classes via the internet.
- All information submitted during registration must be accurate and legitimate; otherwise, the form may be rejected.
- Candidates must ensure that they are eligible before registering for the exam by reviewing the detailed eligibility criteria.
- Students who made mistakes on the application form and submitted it will be given the opportunity to amend them later.
- The registration process will be broken down into several parts, including online registration, filling out the application form, uploading photos of your photo/signature/documents, paying the application cost, and so on.
- Students must take a printout of the application form after successfully registering and keep it safe for future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application cost online with a debit card, credit card, net banking, PAYTM, or UPI. There is no option for making a payment in offline mode.
JEE Mains Application Form 2022: List of Documents Required
Nation Testing Agency will release the JEE Main 2022 application form soon. Till then candidates can go through the list of documents that are required to be uploaded while filling up the JEE Mains 2022 registration as well application form. Also, if candidate will not upload the same, the application form will get rejected –
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Marksheet of class 10th
- Scanned Marksheet of class 12th
- Scanned passing certificates of class 10th and 12th
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
JEE Mains Application Form 2022 Release Date
In January, the NTA is expected to issue the JEE 2022 Application forms. Exams will most likely take place in February, March, April, and May.
JEE 2022 may also be in accordance with the National Education Policy (NEP). It will be held in English, Hindi, as well as regional languages like Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, and others.
JEE Mains Application Form 2022 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|February Session||March Session||April Session||May Session|
|Release of Notification||February 2021||1st week of March 2022||4th week of March 2022||May 2022|
|Starting of Registration process||February 2022||1st week of March 2022||4th week of March 2022||May 2022|
|Image correction starts||February 2022||March 2022||April 2022||May 2022|
|End of registration||3rd week of February 2022||2nd week of March 2022||April 2022||June 2022|
|Last date of fee payment||3rd February 2022||2nd week of March 2022||1st week of April 2022||June 2022|
|Application Correction starts||3rd week of February 2022||2nd week of March 2022||4th week of March – 1stweek of April 2022||June 2022|
|Release of Admit card||2nd/3rd week of March 2022||2nd week of March 2022||April 2022||June/ July 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 Exam||1st Session- 4th week of February 20222nd Session- 3rd week of March 2022
3rd Session- Last week of April 2022
4th Session- Last week of May 2022
|Display of Answer key||March 2022||4th week of March 2022||April 2022||July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of March 2022||4th week of March 2022||April 2022||July 2022|
|Counselling process starts||June/ July 2022||June/ July 2022||June/ July 2022||June/ July 2022|
JEE Main 2022: How to Prepare
Before JEE 2022, the NTA will release free mock tests. In addition, the National Transportation Authority’s official website includes study materials created by IIT professors and subject experts. Candidates may be able to improve their JEE 2022 scores by taking mock examinations and studying the study materials. To aid candidates in their preparation, the NTA has created the ‘National Test Abhyas’ application. Android users can get it via the Google Play Store, while iOS users can get it from the App Store. During the shutdown in May 2020, the app was launched. On this app, one question paper is uploaded every day. Three hours have been set aside to solve it. Students are free to practise at any moment during the day.
JEE Main Application form 2022: Correction Window
Students will be able to make changes to their application form once the registration procedure is completed, and the authority will provide a rectification window for only minor changes. After the deadline, no student will be permitted to make changes to their application, and this will be a one-time opportunity for candidates. The authority will launch an image repair facility before the JEE Main rectification window opens for details alteration, and students will be able to make corrections by inputting their login details on the website.
JEE Main Application Form 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who passed their 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent in 2020, 2021, or who are scheduled to sit for the exam in 2022 are eligible to apply. Students should be aware, however, that they must meet the age requirements set forth by the institution to which they are applying.
- Indian nationals and international applicants are both eligible to apply, but international applicants must acquire the required marks set by AIU in order to be considered for JEE Main.
- Students applying for B.E/ B.Tech admission must have completed 12th grade with 5 subjects – Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects, and Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or any other technical vocational as an optional subject. Students applying for B.Plan admission must have completed 12th grade with Mathematics as a mandatory subject, and students applying for B.Arch admission must have completed 12th grade with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.
- Students who have completed their diploma are also able to apply, but solely for admission to IITs.
- During the registration process, candidates must fill out the state code of eligibility.
Indian nationals who complete their 12th grade at a foreign institution will have their state code of eligibility decided based on their passport’s permanent address in India.
JEE Main 2022 Application Form: FAQs
When will JEE Mains be held in 2022?
On the NTA JEE Main website – jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022 – the application form deadline for JEE Main 2022 will be announced soon.
Is the application form for JEE 2022 available?
In February 2022, the NTA is expected to issue the JEE 2022 forms.
Is it possible for me to apply for JEE Mains 2022 right now?
Registration for the February session of JEE Main 2022 will begin soon.
Will JEE 2022 have four attempts?
Yes, there will be four sessions in Jee Main 2022.
Is JEE Mains 2022 removing 75% of the criteria?
The Education Ministry said on Tuesday that the requirement of attaining at least 75% in class 12 to sit for the JE (Main) exams has been removed for the academic year 2021-2022.