JAC 9th Result 2020: Finally, after several weeks of delay, the final results for class 9th students in Jharkhand have been declared by the Jharkhand Academic Council. The declaration of the results had been delayed due to the threat posed by the COVID 19 pandemic and the ensuing nationwide lockdown which delayed the process of evaluation of the answer sheets. But finally, the council declared the JAC 9th Result 2020 on 2nd June 2020 much to the delight of the students. Now, the students can log-on to the official website of JAC 9th Result 2020 and check their results. All those students who have cleared the class 9th exams will now be promoted to class 10th.
The results have been made available on several websites for the convenience of the students i.e. –
Students need to use their login credentials and registration details to access the official results on the website of the board. It is advisable that the students also make sure that they download and take a print of the result for future reference. Students can also access their results through the JAC Results App available on the Google Play Store.
JAC 9th Results 2020: Important Details
The JAC 9th Results 2020 was declared by the HRD Minister of Jharkhand, Mr. Jagarnath Mahto. As per the reports from the board, a total of 97.42% of the students have passed wherein 97.59% of the male students have passed the exam and 97.27% of the female students have passed the JAC 9th Exams 2020. More than 4.22 lakh students had appeared for the JAC 9th Exams 2020. The final results for class 10th and 12th students are expected to be declared in the first week of July as the evaluation process is still going on.
JAC 9th Result 2020: How To Download The Result
Students who have appeared for the JAC 9th Exams 2020 and wish to download their results, must follow the below-mentioned steps to download their results: –
- Log-on to any of the official websites for JAC 9th Result 2020 i.e.
- Now, when the home page of the website opens, you will have to locate the link for JAC 9th Results 2020.
- When you have clicked on the link, a new page will open where you will be asked to enter your registration details and other log-in credentials.
- Enter your log-in details correctly and click on the submit button.
- You will now be able to check your result on the screen.
- Check your result thoroughly and download them on your computer. Take a printout of your JAC 9th Results 2020 for future reference.
- For any issues or queries, get in touch with JAC through the official email.