There is an important update for all the candidates who are interested in appearing for the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). As per the latest announcement from the university, the last date to register for the CET has now been extended till 25th May 2020.
The online registration process for the GGSIPU CET 2020 started on 3rd March 2020, and the original closing date was 31st March 2020, which was initially extended till 17th April 2020 but now the last date for registration has been extended to 25th May 2020 due to the nationwide lockdown prompted by the Coronavirus pandemic. This is an exceptional chance for the candidates who were earlier unable to register for the GGSIPU CET 2020 due to any reason whatsoever.
Very Important Notice: Extension of Date Till 25th May 2020 for Submission of Online Application Forms For Admission In GGSIP University
As the dates might not be extended further, candidates must complete their registrations as soon as possible. Candidates will do well to download and save a copy of their submitted application form as well as the fee payment receipt for future reference. GGSIPU CET 2020 will be conducted in online mode, i.e., it is a computer-based test that is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, once every year. The counseling for admission into the courses after the exam will also be conducted in online mode.
GGSIPU CET 2020: Important Information
Candidates must note the following important aspects pertaining to the GGSIPU CET 2020: –
- In order to apply for separate courses, candidates must fill separate forms.
- Only online application forms are being accepted for GGSIPU CET 2020. There is no option for offline application for any of the courses.
- Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1200 plus GST for each course they apply for.
- The eligibility criteria for admission into undergraduate courses is 10+2 from a recognized board in India.
- The eligibility criteria for postgraduate courses is an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university in India.
- For any corrections in the GGSIPU CET 2020 application form, candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 500, along with a physical application to the examination authority.
- Candidates must pay the application fee before the due date; otherwise, the application form will not be accepted.
GGSIPU CET 2020: Important Dates
Please note the important dates pertaining to the GGSIPU CET 2020: –
|1||The online registration process starts||3rd March 2020|
|2||Online registration process ends||25th May 2020|
|3||CET 2020 application form correction window||26th to 28th May 2020|
|4||Admit card released|
|5||CET 2020 exam dates|
|6||CET 2020 Result declaration||To be announced|