IPMAT Indore 2022
When a student looks for a rewarding career he/she thinks of management as one of the career choices. Over the years it has become highly popular. It is a stream-neutral option that makes it a much sought-after career choice for many students. Some of the exams are NPAT, SET-Symbiosis, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Christ University, and the prestigious IPMAT-Indore, IIM Rohtak, and IIM Jammu to name a few.
The entrance exam of IIM Indore and Rohtak Exam is conducted once a year. It is a National Aptitude Test. The aptitude test helps the students to get admission to the 5-year Integrated program in management. Approx. 20,000 students appear in the exam every year. The exam consists of
- Aptitude Test
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Personal Interview
IPMAT Indore 2022 Exam Date
This year the IPMAT Indore 2022 exam was conducted on the 2nd of July 2022. The Overall difficulty level of the paper ranged from moderate to difficult. The students who took the exam of IPMAT Indore 2022 were surprised to see the change in the pattern of the paper. The IPMAT Indore 2022 has 90 questions as compared to the normal 100 questions format till last year.
IPMAT Indore 2022 Analysis
Candidates can examine the important highlights of the IPMAT IIM Indore before going into the details of the IPMAT Indore 2022 Analysis. It is important to be well in all exam-related details.
IPMAT Exam Highlights for IIM Indore
The following are the key elements to know about the IPMAT Exam for IIM Indore.
- The IPMAT exam is conducted by IIM Indore in an online mode.
- IPMAT 2022 Indore held on July 02, 2022, from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- IPMAT 2022 is held in Computer-Based Test mode.
- Negative marking has been used on the IPMAT question paper 2022. For each incorrect response, one mark was deducted. Each question scored four marks.
- The IPMAT 2022 exam has three sections: Verbal ability, QA (MCQ), and QA (SA).
- The duration of the IPMAT 2022 exam was 120 minutes.
- There were 90 questions in the exam.
IPMAT Indore 2022 Result
IIM Indore is most likely to announce the IPMAT Indore 2022 Result in the last week of July 2022. IPMAT 2022 was conducted on July 2, 2022, for admissions to its Five-Year Integrated Program in Management. IPMAT Indore 2022 Result will be declared on the official website of IIM Indore at iimidr.ac.in. Candidates can check their IPMAT Indore 2022 Result by entering their login credentials in the result window.
According to the Official website
Important Announcement for IPM AT 2022
Date of Announcement: July 7, 2022
IPMAT Indore 2022 Objection Window
There will be a limited time for IPMAT Indore 2022 Objection Window. The students must file their objections from 7th July to 8th July till 5 pm. Below we have given the important dates of IPMAT Indore 2022. Check the table given below:
IIM INDORE released its composite score yesterday and allowed the students to raise an objection. Students can follow this link
|Asnwer key release||07-Jul-2022|
|Announcement of call for Personal Interviews||Last week of July 2022|
|Personal Interviews||First week of August 2022|
- NTA Practice Paper For CUET 2022 On 15 Of July
- NEET Admit Card 2022- UG Release Date & Download Link @ Neet.Nta.Nic.In
- CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 Date For Class 10 & 12 Weightage @Cbseresults.Nic.In, Cbse.Gov.In
- Will NEET Exam Date Is Postponed 2022 Due To Clash With CUET 2022
- CUET UG Admit Card 2022 Release Date & NTA Download Link Hall Ticket @Cuet.Samarth.Ac.In
- Rajasthan RBSE Compartment Exam 2022 Date For Class 10th & 12th
- CUET Exam Date 2022- Check UG/PG Datesheet, Exam Schedule & Admit Card Dates
- JEE Main Rank Predictor 2022 IIT Calculator By Percentile
- CLAT 2023 Preparation- Why To Start Early?
- CLAT 2023- Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Colleges, Tips
FAQ’s on IPMAT Indore 2022 Result
Q. Will I receive the IPMAT Indore 2022 scorecard at my address?
No, The IPMAT Indore 2022 Result is declared online.
Q. What is the validity of the IPMAT 2022 Score?
The IPMAT 2022 Score is valid for that particular year in which the exam was conducted.
Q. Can the students get their results re-evaluated?
Yes, the candidates can raise the objection.